GDT - YOUR New Jersey Devils @ Florida Panthers - MSG+/WFAN

thelastonealive

Decent game, glad to yank a point out of this one.  But the defense needs some work and the PK especially needs work - the PK is too passive and doesn't have enough stop and start speed.  

Palmieri going down to the 4th line is interesting.  He really has not been good at even strength so far this year.   I like what Lappin was able to do playing higher.

Cammalleri is about to break out, I can feel it.

Power plays in overtime should last one minute.  There were penalties by both sides that weren't called in OT.

Impressed with Zacha. Hope it's the start of something big for him. And I love the way DSP figure skated out of his way.  Handful of missed chances, but oh well. That penalty the refs ignored was bogus.Had a feeling it would end this way after that non-call. I get so pissed after we lose like this, I turn the channel immediately, no post-game, etc.  

10 hours ago, Triumph said:

Decent game, glad to yank a point out of this one.  But the defense needs some work and the PK especially needs work - the PK is too passive and doesn't have enough stop and start speed.  

do you think JJ would be a better alternative there?  there are two  factors involved, explosive first step quickness and then the mental anticipation.  jj can handle the first.

1 hour ago, EdgeControl said:

do you think JJ would be a better alternative there?  there are two  factors involved, explosive first step quickness and then the mental anticipation.  jj can handle the first.

I do, but he's so bad at wing that it's hard to play him at all unless a center gets hurt.

3 hours ago, eldon said:

Impressed with Zacha. Hope it's the start of something big for him. And I love the way DSP figure skated out of his way.  Handful of missed chances, but oh well. That penalty the refs ignored was bogus.Had a feeling it would end this way after that non-call. I get so pissed after we lose like this, I turn the channel immediately, no post-game, etc.  

That is a great way of describing it. First time I ever saw a big black dude do a double axel.