GDT - Devils @ Carolina Hurricanes, 6 PM

thelastonealive

Good win, loved seeing Cammy get the hatty, that's big for his confidence and hopefully he can start burying them at the pace we're used to.

The NHL has gotta look into the validity of the Canes in Carolina btw, I know we don't have much grounds to criticize others for attendance, but an earlier start on a weekend game only netter an attendance of 8,650 tonight. It looked like a preseason game in there tonight, and when I watch a Canes game it seems like that's the norm.

9 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Good win, loved seeing Cammy get the hatty, that's big for his confidence and hopefully he can start burying them at the pace we're used to.

The NHL has gotta look into the validity of the Canes in Carolina btw, I know we don't have much grounds to criticize others for attendance, but an earlier start on a weekend game only netter an attendance of 8,650 tonight. It looked like a preseason game in there tonight, and when I watch a Canes game it seems like that's the norm.

What was the announced crowd for the Florida game?    That looked much worse. 

2 hours ago, CommonDreads said:

It's just because the team has really suffered due to the poor standings and super poor record.  If this Carolina team has a young phenom like Auston Matthews, those seats are filled.  Yeah, it's bad and I'm sure the NHL is on their case, but FL Panthers were in the same boat when they sucked.  

Look at the same arena in 2009, when they went to the ECF, easily one of the loudest building in the NHL.