GDT: Plastic Drink Accessories vs THE New Jersey Devils, 11 Nov, 7pm [Eastern]

jagknife

2 hours ago, CarpathianForest said:

Losing to teams like the Sabres is exactly why we can't make the playoffs

1 hour ago, CarpathianForest said:

Oh look, the Devils are being shut out by the Sabres backup goalie. typical. Where's all that high flying offense we were supposed to get by adding Taylor Hall? Oh, that's right, he hasn't scored in like two weeks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Taylor Hall with a point as well in addition to his multiple quality scoring chances.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 3

I wish Taylor Hall could play all 60 minutes. Watching him play hockey is such a joy - it's like every element of why hockey is fun to watch rolled up into one player. Sooner rather than later these amazing chances will convert into more goals.

I still can't believe how this game ended but hell yeah I'll take it. Good sh!t ANDY!

• Like 5

Carp almost makes me long for Lucifer's Dog.  Maybe not.

I'll keep taking two points with a big smile.  Just hope the beastly part of the sched coming up doesn't beat then up too much.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Whoa dude relax with the negativity that's easily the most scathing thing you've ever said about the team. Everything ok?

I always say negative stuff about this team when something negative is occurring.  Like I said, I'm the true definition of realist.

On 11/11/2016 at 7:43 PM, thecoffeecake said:

It seems like a great crowd too. From what I understand it's a great hockey town. Highest local ratings in the US by far last year.

When they made their surprise run to the conference finals in i think 06, it was some of the most insane crowds I've ever seen. Think 2012 ECF Game 6 but for almost the entire playoffs. Huge crowds to watch outside at home games and even larger crowds for the road games. When they had that presidents trophy run the next year is when I started to get sick of them, so many clueless fans climbed right aboard the bandwagon when they ran off I think 10 straight wins to open the season, but they acted like they had been there since the good ole Billy Goat Head days. That and the hipster movement towards hockey up there made it insufferable lol

On 11/13/2016 at 2:14 AM, jagknife said:

When they made their surprise run to the conference finals in i think 06, it was some of the most insane crowds I've ever seen. Think 2012 ECF Game 6 but for almost the entire playoffs. Huge crowds to watch outside at home games and even larger crowds for the road games. When they had that presidents trophy run the next year is when I started to get sick of them, so many clueless fans climbed right aboard the bandwagon when they ran off I think 10 straight wins to open the season, but they acted like they had been there since the good ole Billy Goat Head days. That and the hipster movement towards hockey up there made it insufferable lol

It's interesting what sports get cool in different cities. In Philly, being a Phillies fan has a "bro" vibe, but every hipster from the York/Lancaster area and Maryland rocks Orioles stuff. In some ways I'd be pretty annoyed if the Devils became a trendy team.