GDT: Devils @ Dallas 8:30p, MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

7 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

I am in a pretty big sports bar here in Austin TX right now to watch the game.  A few moments ago I asked the manager to put on the Dallas Stars game and he replied "sorry sir, we don't carry the NBA package."

He's just keeping Austin weird.

• Like 1

I am in a pretty big sports bar here in Austin TX right now to watch the game.  A few moments ago I asked the manager to put on the Dallas Stars game and he replied "sorry sir, we don't carry the NBA package."

That's both hilarious and sad lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

That's both hilarious and sad lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's sadder is that after I told them it is NHL they weren't sure if they carried the channel (they do).  The other major sports being played at the bar now is USA versus Costa Rica in soccer and Kentucky versus Michigan in college basketball.  With UT not doing anything tonight this game is the most local sport on tv right now lol.

12 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

What's sadder is that after I told them it is NHL they weren't sure if they carried the channel (they do).  The other major sports being played at the bar now is USA versus Costa Rica in soccer and Kentucky versus Michigan in college basketball.  With UT not doing anything tonight this game is the most local sport on tv right now lol.

A few weeks ago I had to ask a bartender to put the Devils on over college football in Red Bank. There were like 6 tvs with 2 very non local college games on. I've had bartenders  in Jersey refuse to change college football for the Devils at a tv in front of me no one else was watching because they had the Devils on a small tv in the corner. It sucks trying to go out and watch hockey in most American cities. Can't imagine in a place like Texas.