GDT: Devils @ Dallas 8:30p, MSG+

RunninWithTheDevil

49 minutes ago, DJ Eco said:

So, uh... we might actually be good this year. And our record is as such WITH our offense continuing to be snakebitten, and frankly, not have the bounces going their way. This is really something.

Indeed. Imagine if Cammalleri were on his game, and Henrique and Palmieri were firing on all cylinders toward 30 goal seasons...

We'd be unstoppable. 

Still concerned about the defense, however Severson has been good defensively and great offensively, Greene seems to have gotten his feet back under him after a rough 5-6 games to start, Auvitu has been a revelation. 

In any event, however fleeting or not, its fun to watch right now. 

57 minutes ago, DJ Eco said:

So, uh... we might actually be good this year. And our record is as such WITH our offense continuing to be snakebitten, and frankly, not have the bounces going their way. This is really something.

I don't think they're good, but they are A: also not bad and B:  definitely moving in the right direction.   Oh and they're fun to watch, which is a step up from the last two seasons and arguably the last 4.

Edited by Triumph

3 minutes ago, Triumph said:

I don't think they're good, but they are A: also not bad and B:  definitely moving in the right direction.   Oh and they're fun to watch, which is a step up from the last two seasons and arguably the last 4.

The added speed, the increased stick handling and toe drag type stuff, they look totally different than they have in a very long time. VERY fun to watch. 

3 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant on East 4th St.

Ah Downtown.  I find the suburban bars are more likely to have hockey on.  Even Pluckers (chicken wing/sports bar place) shows hockey.  I have seen college, AHL and NHL there on several occasions.

16 minutes ago, sammyk said:

Ah Downtown.  I find the suburban bars are more likely to have hockey on.  Even Pluckers (chicken wing/sports bar place) shows hockey.  I have seen college, AHL and NHL there on several occasions.

I usually book hotels downtown as it is close to where the office is that I visit.  There are "sports" bars on 6th street, but I didn't want to deal with the crowds and live music blasting.