Jump to content

GDT: Devils @ Dallas 8:30p, MSG+


RunninWithTheDevil

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, DJ Eco said:

So, uh... we might actually be good this year. And our record is as such WITH our offense continuing to be snakebitten, and frankly, not have the bounces going their way. This is really something.

Indeed. Imagine if Cammalleri were on his game, and Henrique and Palmieri were firing on all cylinders toward 30 goal seasons...

We'd be unstoppable. 

Still concerned about the defense, however Severson has been good defensively and great offensively, Greene seems to have gotten his feet back under him after a rough 5-6 games to start, Auvitu has been a revelation. 

In any event, however fleeting or not, its fun to watch right now. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, DJ Eco said:

So, uh... we might actually be good this year. And our record is as such WITH our offense continuing to be snakebitten, and frankly, not have the bounces going their way. This is really something.

I don't think they're good, but they are A: also not bad and B:  definitely moving in the right direction.   Oh and they're fun to watch, which is a step up from the last two seasons and arguably the last 4.

Edited by Triumph
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Triumph said:

I don't think they're good, but they are A: also not bad and B:  definitely moving in the right direction.   Oh and they're fun to watch, which is a step up from the last two seasons and arguably the last 4.

The added speed, the increased stick handling and toe drag type stuff, they look totally different than they have in a very long time. VERY fun to watch. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

Champions Sports Bar & Restaurant on East 4th St.

Ah Downtown.  I find the suburban bars are more likely to have hockey on.  Even Pluckers (chicken wing/sports bar place) shows hockey.  I have seen college, AHL and NHL there on several occasions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, sammyk said:

Ah Downtown.  I find the suburban bars are more likely to have hockey on.  Even Pluckers (chicken wing/sports bar place) shows hockey.  I have seen college, AHL and NHL there on several occasions.

I usually book hotels downtown as it is close to where the office is that I visit.  There are "sports" bars on 6th street, but I didn't want to deal with the crowds and live music blasting.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.