GDT: Devils at Rangers -Sunday @ 7 Eastern

jagknife

Lovejoy and various forms of the f-word seem to be making their way into a lot of my sentences as I'm watching Devils games lately.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976

It's extremely disappointing and frustrating that this team just cannot compete or sustain any sort of momentum. I know we were spoiled with how talented the Devils were in the late 90s and early 00s, but damn do I miss those years. I didn't realize how much I took those teams for granted. Sigh. This is just getting tougher and tougher to watch.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BostonNala370 said:

Terrible! We haven't  heard a word from Ray Shero, what is he waiting for?

No emotion from the players, bad defense, bad passing and no finish. Hello Mr. Hynes words are not enough anymore. I am tired of hearing we didn't  compete. 

Well, Palmeri has 2 assists tonight, not bad

Too bad Stevens is in Minnesota, they're playing some good D now

13 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

It is when it goes 5 hole cause he wasn't set.

How are you supposed to get set when you have approximately half a second to defend a wrister five feet away?

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Hynes should be on a very short leash at this point.  The team has been utterly lazy for the past who knows how many games.    That's one hundred percent on him.  

Agreed, he's lucky it's Shero and not Lou running things.

Just now, NJDevs4978 said:

How are you supposed to get set when you have approximately half a second to defend a wrister five feet away?

So tired of excuses for him. The whole team is playing poorly, but he needs to be better. End of story.

Look at this kid the Rags have as their backup.

Just now, Nicomo said:

So tired of excuses for him. The whole team is playing poorly, but he needs to be better. End of story.

Look at this kid the Rags have as their backup.

Oh please I've been eviscerating Cory this last month, nothing tonight is his fault unless you think he's supposed to prevent a point-blank wrister that took less than a second to go from Kreider's stick into the net.

Hynes should be on a very short leash at this point.  The team has been utterly lazy for the past who knows how many games.    That's one hundred percent on him.  

Yeah I'm losing my patience with the efforts. It's been mostly horsesh!t for a while now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1