GDT: Game 29 - Devils @ Blues, 8PM MSG+2

RunninWithTheDevil

7 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Oh no, she still loves it...gets excited whenever I tell her that there's a game to watch.  She thinks it's funny when I start yelling at the TV:  "They can't hear you Daddy!"  But pure suckage is hard on everyone's eyes.  Competitive/almost there losing is one thing...but getting completely outclassed is another. 

Fortunately, my company had another strong year, which meant that I was able to take care of my employees...and myself.  Got myself a little (non-Devils) gift that I won't get my hands on for 2-3 months, but it's not something I would want to use in the wintertime anyway.  So all of that is making the current state of the Devils easier to take at least. 

Congrats on your good business year. Thanks for taking care of your employees you will be rewarded again. So what was your gift you got yourself? Something to do with fishing? 

4 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

Congrats on your good business year. Thanks for taking care of your employees you will be rewarded again. So what was your gift you got yourself? Something to do with fishing? 

Thanks...nope, not fishing.  Driving.

6 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Thanks...nope, not fishing.  Driving.

Any car is a winter car when you put winter tires on it, you just need to justify the 1500-2000 dollars for the tires and a set of rims. I wish you better luck than me with new cars. My baby just got slammed into while it was parked. Only has 600 miles on it and it's already forever altered.

15 minutes ago, WaffleFries said:

Any car is a winter car when you put winter tires on it, you just need to justify the 1500-2000 dollars for the tires and a set of rims. I wish you better luck than me with new cars. My baby just got slammed into while it was parked. Only has 600 miles on it and it's already forever altered.

That's  a killer and hurts