GDT: Game 29 - Devils @ Blues, 8PM MSG+2

RunninWithTheDevil

Really glad we demoted a defender for that huge energy boost Gadzic has brought us. He really has been throwing his weight around and is absolutely the reason we are still in this game. None of our players are taking big hits at all due to the fear he has brought up here...

fvcking Lou type move

• Like 2

What the fvck is Cory doing there?!?!

AND WHY THE fvck IS LOVEJOY ON THE POWER PLAY?! He is the hockey version of the useless kid you stick in right field in little league, you know, the one that plucks dandelions and you pray to god never gets the ball hit to him cause he'll fvck it up.

control. the. god. damn. rebounds. cory.

Probably 4 of 5 skaters could've made a better decision on that last goal. You're gonna get scored on if you leave the back door open. Severson doesn't need to chase the puck carrier all over the ice, Greene can probably recognize he's the only defender in front of the net and make a smarter play, and at least 2 forwards there could've supported Greene (probably the center)

I don't know what you guys want regarding Cory - we're on pace for another 40+ SOG against. Dangerous, quality shots. The guy's only human.

Our defense is absolutely atrocious, and it seems to me that Shero is quickly approaching a crossroads. A trade needs to be made to fix our back end, or we'll be sellers soon enough.

With the metro being as stacked as it is this year I'm starting to think this is going to turn into another 'huh I wonder how high the devils could possibly draft this year' soon.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I don't know what you guys want regarding Cory - we're on pace for another 40+ SOG against. Dangerous, quality shots. The guy's only human.

Our defense is absolutely atrocious, and it seems to me that Shero is quickly approaching a crossroads. A trade needs to be made to fix our back end, or we'll be sellers soon enough.

With the metro being as stacked as it is this year I'm starting to think this is going to turn into another 'huh I wonder how high the devils could possibly draft this year' soon.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Cory has had terrible rebound control, I dont think any have lead directly to goals tonight, but the pucker factor has been increased. He also should be helping the team, not playing like the final two years here Marty.

As for the trade front, we 100% need help there. We need to shake up the damn pairs, but Hynes has not acted upon his "giving them one more chance" speech from a few games ago. I'm going to be 100% okay with us leaving Lovejoy as vulnerable for Vegas. We can only pray to the hockey gods they take him.

• Like 2