GDT: Game 29 - Devils @ Blues, 8PM MSG+2

RunninWithTheDevil

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Any chance Cory just needs new glasses like Ricky Vaughn?

Forget about the curve ball Ricky, give him the heater.

That's who we need to coach this team.

Come on Cory, don't give me this Ole bullsh!t. Get in front of the puck.

Edited by Jerzey

We quickly have gone from having reliable defenders and one solid pair to a steaming pile of dogsh!t backend.

They seriously have lost any semblance of defensive prowess, have zero in zone awareness and have just given up hope.

If Shero doesn't want to fire Hynes, thats fine, but whatever fvckup is in charge of the defense needs to fvcking go.

• Like 4

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

What's going to be the excuse tonight for this putrid display? We played 15 mins in the first period and went to sleep after that. 

That's pretty much the only way to say it. They looked like a totally different team for 15 minutes. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Why the hell do they keep talking about Gazdic, I feel like he had 3 shifts in this entire game. 

I'm beyond glad I can watch the Blues feed. I dont hear the Gazdic d!cksucking, I dont hear Dano's forced deep voice to sound tough and contribute absolutely jack sh!t to actual relevant gameplay and bullsh!t excuses.

Blues guys have been pretty balanced and plus I don't mind Darren Pang at all.

Edited by jagknife

What's going to be the excuse tonight for this putrid display? We played 15 mins in the first period and went to sleep after that. 

You know what the saddest thing of all is though? I knew that they'd go to sleep. It's become too predictable. Every game is the same bullsh!t. They play for a while, (maybe they even get lucky and score a goal or two like tonight), the other team scores, and down for a snooze.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Let's see Autivu was sent to Albany to make room for Gazdic and Hynes say he did that go give Autivu more offensive experience. WTF we are hurting with defense and Autivu is better than Moore and Merrill playing defense. 

Two hard day's of practice. 3 days of rest at home. Bennett is out. PP is out. 

The results are the same. Good moves Hynes.

This team when faced with ANY adversity crumbles, they have to be one of the weakest minded teams in the league. Pull one miracle out of their ass in Nashville and they think that every other team will collapse when scored on.

News Flash: you pussies are the only real team that feels sorry for itself when they're scored on. fvck even the Sabres play with more heart and they're pathetic.

Just now, titans04 said:

Dano has seen some good things tonight. That's good to know. 

I cannot stand him as a color guy

Edited by jagknife