GDT 12-20 Nashville at Devils 7pm on MSG+

Satans Hockey

I thought we were supposed to be going in the right direction with this rebuild. Why does it feel like this team is further away than ever from being successful? 

It feels like a losing attitude has infested that room. Losing breeds more losing, and more losing seems to be breeding indifference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I look forward to facing the Flyers on Thursday though. I'm sure they'll show a nice piece on the pregame about the 2000 ECF before we go out and get throttled 4-0 with 4,000 Flyer fans in the building.

That'll be an embarrassment. Because you know the flyer fans will go all crazy the entire game. 

If you guys see someone flying off the 100s section balcony behind where we shoot  twice it's going to be me tossing this fvcking idiot who wont stop screaming Kinkaid.

Holy sh!t.... Listen, just drink. That's what I'd do. I mean that sounds horrible.

I'm afraid a ridiculous looking Andy Greene bobblehead isn't even worth watching this team get laughed out of our own building on Thursday. The Flyers fans will have a field day with those poor Andy bobbleheads. He never stood a chance. Who decided it was a good idea to have a bobblehead night against Filthy of all teams? ?

I know the players suck right now, but some of this has to fall on our coach and shero.  

I mean, I don't think firing Hynes really does too much, but SOMETHING needs to be done if this streak continues to grow. You can't lose 10 games in a row and do nothing, and they're staring that straight in the face with this upcoming schedule.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I look forward to facing the Flyers on Thursday though. I'm sure they'll show a nice piece on the pregame about the 2000 ECF before we go out and get throttled 4-0 with 4,000 Flyer fans in the building.

That'll be an embarrassment. Because you know the flyer fans will go all crazy the entire game. 

Who decided it was a good idea to have a bobblehead night against Filthy of all teams? ?

There was probably some hope that the offer would drive sales to Devils fans up and convince ticket holders to show up rather than resell. Unfortunately, with the way things are going, many will bail, allowing Philly's filthiest to snap them up.