GDT - Devils vs Flyers 12/22/16

NJDfan1711

Didn't see one yet, and I guess I can't say I blame anyone for not wanting to start one lol, but I also was figuring on trying to take my shot at it sooner or later, so this is perfect timing.  

I'm not expecting much going up against a hot team and our #1/#2 most hated rival, especially with us having to play tomorrow night too, on the road, against another good team, BUT... this team tends to surprise us, so who knows.

Cory confirmed for tonight.  I'm guessing Kinkaid tomorrow.

If anyone has any projected or confirmed lines, please share.

Let's Go Devils.  Don't embarrass yourselves or us. 

Edited by NJDfan1711

I know a bunch of  people bitched and moaned about the doors being changed to an hour before but since I got here early today to get the bobblehead and season ticket holder ornament I had to pick up I totally see why they changed it. Barely anyone here this early.

Also bought one of the player signed ornaments and got Sergei Kalinin. 

8 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I know a bunch of  people bitched and moaned about the doors being changed to an hour before but since I got here early today to get the bobblehead and season ticket holder ornament I had to pick up I totally see why they changed it. Barely anyone here this early.

Also bought one of the player signed ornaments and got Sergei Kalinin. 

Are you the only one there?

2 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

Are you the only one there?

From 5:30-6pm barely a couple hundred of people walking around. One of the guys over on HF boards said the weekends should be 90 mins prior which makes more sense. Seeing how many people show up early today definitely shows why they changed it in the first place. They probably are losing money during the weekday games for that extra half hour.