GDT - Flightless avians @ Your New Jersey Devils

thelastonealive

RECAP

• This team is too damn soft!
  • Seriously would consider trading Schneider.  He doesn't deserve to be on this mess of a team.
  • Also would consider trading Cammy and Henrique
  • Call up Blandisi, move Zacha up with Hall and Parenteau.

EVEN STRENGTH POSSESSION

• CF%: 41.94 (26 to 36)
  • FF%: 54.72 (29 to 24)
  • SF%: 41.46 (17 to 24)
Edited by Mike Brown

5 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

No passion. No anger. No fire. NOTHING. I'VE fvckING HAD IT WITH THIS a$$holE LOSER ATTITUDE. THESE STUPID fvckS MAKE ME WANNA GARGLE DRAINO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please don't gargle with Draino.  It will give you bad breath.

Edited by BostonNala370

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

No passion. No anger. No fire. NOTHING. I'VE fvckING HAD IT WITH THIS a$$holE LOSER ATTITUDE.

This.

I wasn't expecting to compete for the cup anytime soon, but this is fvcking unacceptable. Rebuild or not, nobody is going to pay good money to watch this team if things continue this way. 

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

This.

I wasn't expecting to compete for the cup anytime soon, but this is fvcking unacceptable. Rebuild or not, nobody is going to pay good money to watch this team if things continue this way. 

I stop paying. Not going to spend that kind of money to watch dog crap on the ice. Every night its 3 or more goals against us

This.

There is NO fvckING LEADERSHIP anywhere to be found. It's a joke. I get that this team isn't any good, but my God, they SHOULDN'T BE THIS fvckING BAD. ONE LOUSY WIN IN WHAT- 11 GAMES?! AND NO ONE THROWS A SKATE? TIPS A GATORADE COOLER? SMASHES A STICK? SHOWS ANY SIGN THAT THEY'RE PISSED OFF AND NOT GONNA TAKE THIS sh!t ANYMORE? fvck OFF.

• Like 4

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

There is NO fvckING LEADERSHIP anywhere to be found. It's a joke. I get that this team isn't any good, but my God, they SHOULDN'T BE THIS fvckING BAD. ONE LOUSY WIN IN WHAT- 11 GAMES?! AND NO ONE THROWS A SKATE? TIPS A GATORADE COOLER? SMASHES A STICK? fvck OFF.

Where's the jelly at

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Weekes Head said:

Slap that on our jerseys. Should be our new logo and name. New Jersey Doormats

Just goes to show the wasteland that Lou left behind. He left the team with next to no talent at key positions sans the goalie (whom we traded away a much needed draft pick for), and a handful of overpaid mediocre players. Unfortunately a goalie can only do so much but he's playing like crap now too just to even things out.  

This.

I wouldn't go for free at this point. I'm not even disgusted as much with the losing as I am with the utter lack of 'give a fvck'. I can deal with losing. I can't deal with this loser mentality that seems to have overtaken these schmucks. They can fvck off with that fvcking noise.

This is only the second year of a rebuild guys. People need to calm down and be realistic with where the team is at and what they need for the future.

Great. Doesn't mean losing should be tolerated, much less accepted and expected.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

There is NO fvckING LEADERSHIP anywhere to be found. It's a joke. I get that this team isn't any good, but my God, they SHOULDN'T BE THIS fvckING BAD. ONE LOUSY WIN IN WHAT- 11 GAMES?! AND NO ONE THROWS A SKATE? TIPS A GATORADE COOLER? SMASHES A STICK? SHOWS ANY SIGN THAT THEY'RE PISSED OFF AND NOT GONNA TAKE THIS sh!t ANYMORE? fvck OFF.

Someone should throw DJ Yoshi from his booth to start.

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

well we saw why lipsburgh has 3 scorers in the top 6 of the league in points and we don't have 1 in the top 50!!!!

outside of our top line we couldn't breath on the ice with those guys.. the play was all pens the entire 2nd period.. and that's happening way too much.. we look like the flyers defense from 4 years ago, just tossing the hot potato away

DSP looks like a bender out there, wood was scary bad against the skill players. he cant stay on the top lines.. who is Bennet. palms is killing our PP. and cammy and rico spend more time killing possessions than creating them. our pick zacha is not showing that next step up... I thought Merrill was our best defenseman last night by a good margin.. and that's not a good thing...I going to my "next 10 games" thread and write the eulogy

Was going to watch the game, but my buddy really wanted to see Rogue One so I went with him to that instead.  Looks like I made the right choice.

Wish Shero would have taken the qualifying offer with Palmieri for the 1-year deal.  If last year was the career year and this year is more of what we are going to see then that is trouble.  Hindsight is 20/20, but that deal has the potential to be a real stinker.

Not surprised to hear about Bennett and DSP being their useless selves.

I know the team was not pegged or expected to make the playoffs, but to be virtually out of it by New Year's due to the brutal schedule is dejecting to say the least.  At least I should be able to snag dirt cheap tickets the rest of the way.

16 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Was going to watch the game, but my buddy really wanted to see Rogue One so I went with him to that instead.  Looks like I made the right choice.

Wish Shero would have taken the qualifying offer with Palmieri for the 1-year deal.  If last year was the career year and this year is more of what we are going to see then that is trouble.  Hindsight is 20/20, but that deal has the potential to be a real stinker.

Not surprised to hear about Bennett and DSP being their useless selves.

I know the team was not pegged or expected to make the playoffs, but to be virtually out of it by New Year's due to the brutal schedule is dejecting to say the least.  At least I should be able to snag dirt cheap tickets the rest of the way.

Not so sure I can accept that the brutal schedule as the reason this happened by New Years. Maybe 50% but even that is high. The team did not improve over last season IMO.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

Someone should throw DJ Yoshi from his booth to start.

Yoshi is absolute SH! T

Last night was only my second game this year, the Opener being the first...

Thought I was at an NBA game with the crap music he was playing

AWFUL

Edited by ThreeCups
  • Like 1

Was so close to taking my daughter to this one.  Glad I didn't.  

The only way that the schedule becomes favorable to the Devils is if it's only against AHL teams from here on out.  And maybe not even then.  Looking like a brutal year for this franchise, top to bottom.  

• Like 1

Was so close to taking my daughter to this one.  Glad I didn't.  

The only way that the schedule becomes favorable to the Devils is if it's only against AHL teams from here on out.  And maybe not even then.  Looking like a brutal year for this franchise, top to bottom.  

Too bad Shero is the only one seemingly pissed off about it too. The players couldn't care less. I wonder if the coaches even give a fvck at this point. As long as the checks clear right guys? These guys can suck my fvcking balls.

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Too bad Shero is the only one seemingly pissed off about it too. The players couldn't care less. I wonder if the coaches even give a fvck at this point. As long as the checks clear right guys? These guys can suck my fvcking balls.

I don't agree that the players don't care. Improper training and conditioning poor line combo because of lack of talent with poor defense need new defensive coach.