GDT - Devils vs Leafs 1/6/17

NJDfan1711

In-fvcking-furiating.  Pretty sure I'm leading the league in curses uttered during Devils games this year.  Goddammit.

• Like 1

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

In-fvcking-furiating.  Pretty sure I'm leading the league in curses uttered during Devils games this year.  Goddammit.

I dunno about that one man, one of my dogs leans up against you when she hears cursing and she's pretty much glued to my side the second she hears Dano's voice on the TV now

Holy fvcking sh!t what happened.  I was watching most of the first on my phone on the NHL app and saw it was 2-0, then my mom called, and judging by the time of the goals they scored two more right after that too?? I almost don't even wanna look at Schneider's stupid play, but I have to....

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Holy fvcking sh!t what happened.  I was watching most of the first on my phone on the NHL app and saw it was 2-0, then my mom called, and judging by the time of the goals they scored two more right after that too?? I almost don't even wanna look at Schneider's stupid play, but I have to....

Ugly, very ugly

Jesus Mother fvcking Christ.  I get that not every goalie is a puck handling Marty, but that right there on the second goal is a player who doesn't care.  How mother fvcking lazy can you be.  I'm sorry, Schneider isn't exactly playing like a world beater right now, and I'm not even sure he gives us the best chance to win, so to me that's a benchable offense.  Flat out doesn't care when he shows an effort like that.  You know, ive been meaning to say it on other game day threads too, but to add to this, I have noticed lately Corys reaction time has seemed slower, mostly when he goes butterfly or post to post, pretty much he's so delayed on wraparounds, and I really thought it was maybe him losing a step to his game, but now, worse, I fear it could be lack of effort.  Everyone plays on bad teams now and then and Cory didn't exactly play on a talent packed squad in Vancouver, so if that's true he gets a big fvck you from me.  I'm not saying I'm done with the guy, but he hasn't earned enough yet where sh!t like this will be tolerated or excused so easily. 

Edited by NJDfan1711

9 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Jesus Mother fvcking Christ.  I get that not every goalie is a puck handling Marty, but that right there on the second goal is a ayer who doesn't care.  How mother fvcking lazy can you be.  I'm sorry, Schneider isn't exactly playing like a world beater right now, and I'm not even sure he gives us the best chance to win, so to me that's a benchable offense.  Flat out doesn't care when he shows an effort like that.  You know, ive been meaning to say it on other game day threads too, but to add to this, I have noticed lately Corys reaction time has seemed slower, mostly when he goes butterfly or post to post, pretty much he's so delayed on wraparounds, and I really thought it was maybe him losing a step to his game, but now, worse, I fear it could be lack of effort.  Everyone plays on bad teams now and then and Cory didn't exactly play on a talent packed squad in Vancouver, so if that's true he gets a big fvck you from me.  I'm not saying I'm done with the guy, but he hasn't earned enough yet where sh!t like this will be tolerated or excused so easily. 

I know people are going to bash me and idc. I say trade him. This team isnt winning any time soon. Might as well get something out of him while you can

Edited by fsu1852