GDT - Devils vs Leafs 1/6/17

NJDfan1711

12 minutes ago, BostonNala370 said:

Forgot about him. Lou screwed us with that deal knowing he was concussion prone 

Biography of Lou Lamoriello .... Epilogue : The Alzheimer Years 2005-2015

Let all the talent walk for nothing

Way over paying players' worth

Poor contract signings

Turned Newark into an assisted living retirement home for elderly hockey players

Take awhile to cleanup the mess and stack the organization with young-HUNGRY-talent

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

If you're beating me, then that's impressive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Cory muff really sent the curses flying.  If anything, at least Hynes has finally figured out that you can actually switch goalies in-game.  

That's the first time I've truly been furious with Cory.  I'm also starting to accept that this is simply not going to be his year.  I think he can bounce back next year, but sometimes good players have bad seasons.  I thought Cory would turn it around eventually...not anymore.

You know how the Devils didn't score there Ken?  BECAUSE THEY'RE THE fvckING DEVILS!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 2

Just now, HOLLYWOOD said:

Biography of Lou Lamoriello .... Epilogue : The Alzheimer Years 2005-2015

Let all the talent walk for nothing

Way over paying players' worth

Poor contract signings

Turned Newark into an assisted living retirement home for elderly hockey players

Take awhile to cleanup the mess and stack the organization with young-HUNGRY-talent

We turned into the Rangers, only without the big name talent, just has beens and Jagr

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Another 4 goal game, this team really is turning out to be the worst Devils team I've ever seen. At least the Johnny Mac team turned it around after firing him. This team seems like a lost cause with no hope in sight.  

'82-'83 and '83-'84 teams were worse, but this team definitely plays brutally bad hockey some nights.  And so little seems to go their way as this season goes on.  9-3-3 seems like a million years ago.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

'82-'83 and '83-'84 teams were worse, but this team definitely plays brutally bad hockey some nights.  And so little seems to go their way as this season goes on.  9-3-3 seems like a million years ago.

Yeah some of you guys who have seen those teams would have better comparisons but for me who started watching in 93/94 this is setting up to be far the worst team I've ever seen. I'd like see them turn it around but it doesn't seem likely. My bigger issue is this team just seems ok with losing and that's more aggravating than anything else. 

5 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

It's Friday I'm going to go out and get wasted. Turn this sh!t off fellas.  Not worth it 

Winner

Just now, HOLLYWOOD said:

When your young, fast, and hungry... it' the NHL's new normal.

Lou stated months ago that Mitch Marner wasn't ready this year... lol,  obviously Babcock and Shanahan  are calling the shots with the all rookie cast of stars.

i wanted Marner, badly on this team