GDT - Panthers @ Devils - 7 PM

thelastonealive

1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

Nah, nothing can ever take that away. There's teams that have been around forever and are still looking for their first Stanley Cup (Sabres, Blues, etc). I root for 2 teams, the Devils and the Bengals, and only one of them has given me the joy of watching them win it all. In fact, to put things in perspective, the last time my Bengals won a playoff game I was like 9 years old. I'm now in my mid 30's. 

Good news for me, I am a Patriots fan. Not winning is unusual.

1 hour ago, BostonNala370 said:

You said the Pats were cheaters. Those of us that know football know that Brady didn't let the air out of those footballs. 

Well, he was suspended for it. There's also Spygate. 

I was just fvcking with you anyway man. Belichick and Brady are arguably the best HC/QB in the history of the sport. There's no denying that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

FIRE HYNES NOW

Maybe we can get Lou to come back and coach the team?  Or maybe Lemaire is looking for another kick at the can?  Or better yet, let's dig up Coach Burns and prop his lifeless body up behind the bench Weekend at Bernie's style.   Ok, that last one is going too far, but you get the point.  Make it happen Fred! 

4 hours ago, BostonNala370 said:

You said the Pats were cheaters. Those of us that know football know that Brady didn't let the air out of those footballs. 

I know he didn't let the air out himself. He's a millionaire, he's got a guy to handle his balls for him.

Wait, what?

The 2005-06 Devils started off 16-18-5.  These Devils are 16-18-8. 

The 2005-06 Devils then went 30-9-4, even winning their division.

The 2016-17 Devils...ain't doing that.  Damn. 

1 hour ago, Chuck the Duck said:

Maybe we can get Lou to come back and coach the team?  Or maybe Lemaire is looking for another kick at the can?  Or better yet, let's dig up Coach Burns and prop his lifeless body up behind the bench Weekend at Bernie's style.   Ok, that last one is going too far, but you get the point.  Make it happen Fred! 

Make it happen!  Some of the NJ Freeze Peewee B coaches I used to coach alongside/against are better than this clown.  Get the train back on the tracks and it starts with a fresh voice in the locker room!

10 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

Make it happen!  Some of the NJ Freeze Peewee B coaches I used to coach alongside/against are better than this clown.  Get the train back on the tracks and it starts with a fresh voice in the locker room!

The engineer driving the train is much less of a problem than the train itself.  No coach is coming in here and getting much out of this group.

At least the puck is starting to find Cory again...he has a .945 save% in January (and that includes the disaster against Toronto).  He put up .893 and .887 save%s for November and December...no coach on the planet is going to be able to overcome that. 

• Like 3