Hall to represent Devils and Metro Division

Ralliart90

8 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm fine with this. Everyone has basically stunk all year, we don't deserve any representative. If we have to have one, make it our superstar. 

Henrique or Palmieri, on the All Star team? Really, this year??

Idk. I like Hall, don't get me wrong, but just because he's our superstar doesn't mean we need to surround everything around him. I'm glad at least one Devil is going. 

47 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Hall and Zajac are the team leaders in points with 25 each. Not great stats but still slightly better than Henrique or Palmieri.

Exactly. Hall is flashy, Zajac isn't. I would rather have seen Zajac go, but on the whole, Hall makes more sense. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, nessus said:

If anyone on this team, it definitely should be Hall. An argument could be made for Zajac, but Hall is the best player on the team most nights.

Henrique and Palmieri would be terrible choices, given their performances this year.

I think an argument can be made for Zajac, but only because they HAVE to gave a Devil. We don't have anyone who truly deserves it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

It was either Hall or Zajac and Hall is the big name so no surprise here. 

This. 

Even when he's not showing up on the score sheet Hall is the most fun to watch. And it's not particularly close. He's the right choice. 

21 hours ago, nessus said:

If anyone on this team, it definitely should be Hall. An argument could be made for Zajac, but Hall is the best player on the team most nights.

Henrique and Palmieri would be terrible choices, given their performances this year.

Agreed, at least with Palms. We all knew it was a fat chance he would have a repeat of last year, but he just hasn't done much at all.