GDT: Game 44 - Devils @ Flames, 9 PM, MSG+2

RunninWithTheDevil

The refs just can't wait to fvck us these days.  Getting really fvcking old.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

I'm watching. 

I have no backbone.

go devils love u

I gotta admit...spending so much time with my little girl, watching these games, seeing my daughter catching on to the nuances of hockey (and LIKING it)...that's made it a lot easier to keep tuning in.  She can't wait to watch the Devils with me.  I love every minute of it.

Nice Palms!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 6

Reminds me of last night when it looked like Taylor Hall's high sticking penalty looked like it may have been missed, but then the Oiler sought him out and started fighting him to somehow earn the pp. Only this time the roles were swapped and so was which team the refs decided to nail. Because, you know, consistency.

18 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I gotta admit...spending so much time with my little girl, watching these games, seeing my daughter catching on to the nuances of hockey (and LIKING it)...that's made it a lot easier to keep tuning in.  She can't wait to watch the Devils with me.  I love every minute of it.

Nice Palms!

Right there with you my man. My daughter tried but failed to stay up long enough to watch the first period with me. Did not think when I had a girl that we'd bond over hockey, but luckily, she's awesome. 

• Like 2