Sign in to follow this  
Beezer34

2018 JETS

1 hour ago, '7' said:

Great production can be had with Tevin Coleman, a 3rd or 4th round RB, and Elijah McGuire. Bolster the line and the production will be there. 17 million for such a burn and turn position is silly.

Agree, I don't think you have to go after Bell.  Also wonder what kind of shape he's in. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Agree, I don't think you have to go after Bell.  Also wonder what kind of shape he's in. 

And the reports are they're making one last push for Bell. ugh. Hope he ends up in Baltimore

They still need a LB to replace being spurned by Barr. They still need a center.

Edited by '7'

Bit under the radar but the Jets signed Brian Poole from Atlanta. 1 year 3.5 million. Finally we've rid ourselves of the never ending disaster that was Buster Skrine. Poole will be an upgrade

Chandler Catanzaro returns as the Jets apparently can no longer have a kicker play with the team for consecutive years anymore

Guess it could have been worse though would have liked to keep Myers after his great season last year.  Andre Roberts went to Buffalo and had some uncomplementary things to say about the Jets' handling of his contract out the door :P

3 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Guess it could have been worse though would have liked to keep Myers after his great season last year.  Andre Roberts went to Buffalo and had some uncomplementary things to say about the Jets' handling of his contract out the door :P

And Buffalo will be the 6th team for Roberts, who is now 31. Guess we'll see if this decision will come back to bite them but I believe the Jets may think ST success had more to do with the coach 

Jets signed Trevor Siemian a few days ago. 1 year 2 million for what I think is a quality backup and someone you wouldn't necessarily be mortified turning to for a few games if need be