GDT 2/19 Devils at Islanders - 6pm MSG

Satans Hockey

3 minutes ago, '7' said:

It was asinine. Gotta roll with Schneider

they forfeited this game. 

You know if this wasn't the 98% of regular season games that aren't must win I'd have been fine with starting Keith after Cory's workload the night before.  But whatever semblance of the season you had left was on the line tonight, you HAVE to go balls to the wall playing with Cory.  Not playing him was asinine and Keith's so-called effort was just as asinine.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

You know if this wasn't the 98% of regular season games that aren't must win I'd have been fine with starting Keith after Cory's workload the night before.  But whatever semblance of the season you had left was on the line tonight, you HAVE to go balls to the wall playing with Cory.  Not playing him was asinine and Keith's so-called effort was just as asinine.

Even just going into the 3rd. It was a game...the Isles don't have Roy circa 1993 playoffs back there. 4-3 game...your #1 has to start the 3rd

Heck even if he had a down game I doubt this game would be worse than 3-3 now with Cory between the pipes from the getgo.

Edited by '7'