GDT: 1994 @ NJ Devils, 2/25/17 5:00 pm

CommonDreads

12 minutes ago, Daniel said:

McLeod and Bastian look to be very average NHLers if they ever get there.   Rykov may never leave the KHL.  Joey Anderson has been impressive, but will almost certainly end up taking the Vesey route.  Probably will end up on the Rangers.

Hard to say that given McLeod is 19 and just put up 7 points his last game

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

McLeod and Bastian look to be very average NHLers if they ever get there.   Rykov may never leave the KHL.  Joey Anderson has been impressive, but will almost certainly end up taking the Vesey route.  Probably will end up on the Rangers.

Thanks for the chuckle. McLeod just turned 19 and is playing well in the juniors. Guess that makes him a lock for nothing but average in the NHL.

31 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

My sincere hope is that there are several Rag fans and players leaving the arena in a fvcking ambulance today, but seeing scumbags getting ejected for being scumbags is good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep fighting the good fight. 

We do a really good job fending off the blue when the Rangers come to town when you consider the circumstances and look at some of the other buildings in the league. New York is by far the biggest sports market in the country, and the Prudential Center isn't any further than the Garden for such a huge section of Rangers country. With the disparity between the clubs over the last half decade, it's amazing that, despite there being too many Rangers fans, there's still a majority Devils fans in the building. It could easily look like Nassau did.

19 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It'll fall on deaf ears. He posts the same hot takes on the Dolphins too. Everything sucks all the time no matter what. Never anything to look forward to. No reason for hope. Makes me wonder why he even bothers. He's Randy Quaid from Major League 2 on steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ye of eternal hope, especially with the Dolphins.