GDT: Devils v. CBJ, 5pm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha I knew I was not going to be able to watch the game and considered recording it when I remembered it's the 2016-17 Devils.  Unlike Aerosmith, I do want to miss a thing.

Shero definitely inherited a mess, but I can't say that I'm tickled that Killjoy and Frenchie Fart will likely be part of the D-corp next season (though I guess we can pray that LV helps the Devils ou

What's Portuguese for big steaming pile of crap?

Posted Images

Zajac and Henrique checking each other into boards during warmups for the enjoyment of the fans along the glass. Guess it's good they're having fun. 

40 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

No Greene, Severson or Wood tonight so Zacha and Stollery are in.

I forgot Stollery was on the team. 

7 minutes ago, Weekes Head said:

Skipping the journey to Newark tonight. Just don't have it in me. I think I'm going to catch up on my DVR instead. I don't think I'm going to miss much anyway. 

You're missing Portuguese Heritage Night??? That ain't right. 

4 minutes ago, jagknife said:

So we didn't start Cory on back to back nights when we still had an outside chance in the playoffs, but we do when it really doesn't matter? logic...

Makes no sense unless Cory wasn't feeling right the last time. 

So we didn't start Cory on back to back nights when we still had an outside chance in the playoffs, but we do when it really doesn't matter? logic...

Was thinking the exact same thing.... And this lineup today... Blech. This could get ugly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3 hours ago, jagknife said:

yup, had this thought to