GDT - Philly at Devils 3-16 7pm

Satans Hockey

I love when we beat these fvcks.  Great to see a 5 goal game.  Is it me or is there a really good crowd tonight?  I guess with it being retro night, free hat night, the game on Tuesday postponed, and against our most hated rival, it was not too much of a surprise... still, really nice to see at this point in the season, especially during the week and with us being basically eliminated from the playoffs. Everyone at this game deserved to see a nice win and some goals.

7 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I love when we beat these fvcks.  Great to see a 5 goal game.  Is it me or is there a really good crowd tonight?  I guess with it being retro night, free hat night, the game on Tuesday postponed, and against our most hated rival, it was not too much of a surprise... still, really nice to see at this point in the season, especially during the week and with us being basically eliminated from the playoffs. Everyone at this game deserved to see a nice win and some goals.

It's not that crowded but the crowd that is here is into it. Free hat night always helps lol

Just now, jagknife said:

Gudas and Vorachek with a sucker punch each at the horn. Stay classy Filthy

Same old Phaggot end-of-game bullsh!t.  The players change but that sh!t franchise never does.  When is Leisure Suit Night at Wells Fargo?  You know, wear the same leisure suit you wore the last time the Failures won a Cup.  fvck those little scumbags. 

• Like 3