GDT - Philly at Devils 3-16 7pm

Satans Hockey

Just now, jagknife said:

Gudas and Vorachek with a sucker punch each at the horn. Stay classy Filthy

Same old Phaggot end-of-game bullsh!t.  The players change but that sh!t franchise never does.  When is Leisure Suit Night at Wells Fargo?  You know, wear the same leisure suit you wore the last time the Failures won a Cup.  fvck those little scumbags. 

• Like 3

Deb kind of looks like a Hanson brother from the side.  Never noticed that before.

Same old Phaggot end-of-game bullsh!t.  The players change but that sh!t franchise never does.  When is Leisure Suit Night at Wells Fargo?  You know, wear the same leisure suit you wore the last time the Failures won a Cup.  fvck those little scumbags. 

Free admission to the Phailures fan with the best circa-1975 bell bottoms and side burns [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Steve Mason's groin isn't the only groin that's gonna be sore tonight after that Hallsy goal. 

(That's a masturbation joke)

I'm not sure I get it. 

14 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I'm not sure I get it. 

The Devils GOAL scored by TAYLOR HALL was so SEXY I am going to furiously FIVE FINGER SHUFFLE my SKIN FLUTE until I hurt my GROIN 

Steve mason injured his GROIN as well on the play but for VERY DIFFERENT REASONS I think 

Some Flyers fan leaving with ten minutes left was screaming at our section that we're not going anywhere. Guess he doesn't realize that they're not making the playoffs either and despite the fact that we are 3-0 against them are also managing to tank better.

Side note, don't know why but for some reason my section (116) was "closed for maintenance" (???) so they stuck us in the lower bowl. Free upgrade for no reason. Got to sit in section 14, good view of Rico's first and Blender's goal. I'll take it. Nice to have a fun night at the Rock! It's been too long.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Steven M. said:

Some Flyers fan leaving with ten minutes left was screaming at our section that we're not going anywhere. Guess he doesn't realize that they're not making the playoffs either and despite the fact that we are 3-0 against them are also managing to tank better.

Side note, don't know why but for some reason my section (116) was "closed for maintenance" (???) so they stuck us in the lower bowl. Free upgrade for no reason. Got to sit in section 14, good view of Rico's first and Blender's goal. I'll take it. Nice to have a fun night at the Rock! It's been too long.

lol. That is a pretty pathetic burn: 'oh yeah, well we are going to miss the playoffs by marginally less even though you are kicking our a$$.'

Great team to end the drought against, another nail in their playoff coffin, can't stand them.

• Like 2

Some Flyers fan leaving with ten minutes left was screaming at our section that we're not going anywhere. Guess he doesn't realize that they're not making the playoffs either and despite the fact that we are 3-0 against them are also managing to tank better. Side note, don't know why but for some reason my section (116) was "closed for maintenance" (???) so they stuck us in the lower bowl. Free upgrade for no reason. Got to sit in section 14, good view of Rico's first and Blender's goal. I'll take it. Nice to have a fun night at the Rock! It's been too long.

Haha me too, I was also supposed to be in 116- I got to sit in 12, 16 rows off the ice. Apparently a pane of glass broke up in 116 and there was glass everywhere that needed to be cleaned up.

8 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

The Devils GOAL scored by TAYLOR HALL was so SEXY I am going to furiously FIVE FINGER SHUFFLE my SKIN FLUTE until I hurt my GROIN 

Steve mason injured his GROIN as well on the play but for VERY DIFFERENT REASONS I think 

I didn't get why you'd be masturbating to Taylor Hall, now I gotcha. 

7 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Haha me too, I was also supposed to be in 116- I got to sit in 12, 16 rows off the ice. Apparently a pane of glass broke up in 116 and there was glass everywhere that needed to be cleaned up.

Yeah, my seasons are there in row 1 so when the usher that I see every single game wanted to see my ticket I was already like this is weird, and she was like this section's closed for maintenance. I'm like WTF? Lol. I don't necessarily like sitting directly behind the net (14) but still, nice to get upgraded to the lower bowl for free haha

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Steven M. said:

The appropriate response to this is a short one - 1975.

• Like 3

Re Section 116:  It was closed because one of the events right before last night shattered the glass barrier in the front row and it posed a safety hazard.  As a precaution they moved everyone out of there.

I went to the game last night and it was my first since the Kings game, so that makes it about 2 months.  I happened to sit a section over and a few rows away from the former "horn guy."  He was being obnoxious throughout the entire game and was starting things with Flyers fans all night and did the "Rangers suck, Flyers swallow" chant twice after every single Devils goal.  So basically I heard it about a dozen times from him last night.  I swear that guy just craves attention and ever since the Devils took away his precious fvcking flute he has been desperate to make himself relevant again.

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

Re Section 116:  It was closed because one of the events right before last night shattered the glass barrier in the front row and it posed a safety hazard.  As a precaution they moved everyone out of there.

I went to the game last night and it was my first since the Kings game, so that makes it about 2 months.  I happened to sit a section over and a few rows away from the former "horn guy."  He was being obnoxious throughout the entire game and was starting things with Flyers fans all night and did the "Rangers suck, Flyers swallow" chant twice after every single Devils goal.  So basically I heard it about a dozen times from him last night.  I swear that guy just craves attention and ever since the Devils took away his precious fvcking flute he has been desperate to make himself relevant again.

Was it the guy in section 14? The one that kept screaming "TRAFFIC CONE SUCKS?"