GDT: Devils visit the Penguins 7pm

DevilMinder

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

That was my go-to Fall and Spring jacket in the 8th grade. 

Same, I have a picture with Patty waay back at South Mountain wearing my old one. He looks like 23 years old. They made a variant recently and it sold the fvck out in a day I was lucky enough to get 2

https://packershoes.com/products/packer-x-starter-nj-devils-satin-jacket-green?variant=40207996679

My biggest complaint about the game was on the full 2 mins of 5 on 3 penalty kill  at the end of the first period. We had Greene and Lovejoy out there the entire time. They cleared the puck with 45 seconds to go on the penalties and neither of them changed lines when they could. Nonsense like this makes me question Hynes. They got scored on less than 20 seconds after. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Antiquated Colorado Rockie said:

Not sure, I guess to go with the same lineup that won. As if Dalton Prout was the reason they beat Philly 6-2. Playing a tough guy against the Flyers made sense but on a back to back getting Santini back in there would have made sense.

Not when you're out of it. Santini should play every night. Scratch Lovejoy or Moore. Every coach does this. They stick with vets and bench kids for no reason.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Derek21 said:

Not when you're out of it. Santini should play every night. Scratch Lovejoy or Moore. Every coach does this. They stick with vets and bench kids for no reason.

Because they want to play the new guy in Prout.  And Moore's one of the chosen ones that never gets in the doghouse.  You could say the same about Lovejoy too only it's been one year of this, not two.