GDT: Devils visit the Penguins 7pm

DevilMinder

Just now, EdgeControl said:

Screw lip boy,  another hard fought game though... Palms has been the guy we want him to be.  A bright spot to this season

Palmieri has been unstoppable, he and Hall together are fun to watch. That flip pass on the first Palmieri goal was just perfect, it's like Hall can see 5 seconds ahead of everyone else sometimes. 

• Like 2

Those refs can fvck right off.  Thankfully the Devils don't need it, but if this game had been actually important, I would be furious.

Either way, a lot to like out of tonight.  Blandisi continues to do things; I think he's an NHLer, even though he has some problems, he has fixed a lot of his issues.  Bennett also continued his point streak.

On the negative end, I really didn't like Zacha's game tonight - a lot of reacting rather than acting.  Prout was also bad, Santini should be in for him next game.

• Like 4

Pretty good game IMO, Palmieri is fvcking awesome, Beau with a goal, Noesen with a goal... some of the goals against definitely attributable to guys that are NOT part of the long term plan... and we got no points. Perfect.

Let's get a win on Tuesday but other than that let's keep it rolling... win a game here and there to keep spirits up but holy sh!t we're so friggin close to the best pick (or chance at) that we've had since Larsson. Praying we don't play ourselves out of it!

and yeah the refs... hysterically bad. Thankfully it doesn't matter for us but I still want to hear Hall or Hynes tear into them. Disgraceful officiating but not shocking while playing against the NBC Penguins

Edited by Steven M.

Just now, Weekes Head said:

I love Kyle Palmieri. At least he's been a bright spot in this sh!tshow of a season. Fun game. I will take losses like these for the rest of the season.

Entertaining, yet we maintain draft position? I won't root for that, but if it happens...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Weekes Head said:

I love Kyle Palmieri. At least he's been a bright spot in this sh!tshow of a season. Fun game. I will take losses like these for the rest of the season.

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Entertaining, yet we maintain draft position? I won't root for that, but if it happens...

It's just like... we've already suffered enough this year yanno, there is just twelve games left... we're SO damn close to the best pick this team has had in a long time. I wish the season could've just ended directly after the Flyers game, lol. End on a high note and keep that 3rd overall chance at a top pick.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Hynes wanted to go with the same lineup as yesterday since we won. Santini is scratched for Prout again too. emoji849.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would they scratch Santini? They're out of it and he's got promise.

30 minutes ago, Derek21 said:

Why would they scratch Santini? They're out of it and he's got promise.

Not sure, I guess to go with the same lineup that won. As if Dalton Prout was the reason they beat Philly 6-2. Playing a tough guy against the Flyers made sense but on a back to back getting Santini back in there would have made sense.