Devils @ Islanders, 3/31. Patrik has retired Edition.

Steven M.

6 minutes ago, Devils Dose said:

Are you talking about the calls on breakaways ……… or Dano?

When Coleman came out of the box and had that breakaway chance and got back checked, Dano made that comment that i quoted. I was just making a comment about how that should have been a penalty call and used what he said right after Coleman got hit.  

Just now, CommonDreads said:

I can't even take this game seriously right now with how poorly it's being officiated. Quenneville gets pulled down going for a loose puck, no call. Isles go the other way after the faceoff. Fvck this, man.

It's not a call you expect to get every time, but it is a call you should expect to get when PPs are 1-7.  Part of it is that the Devils are so bad this year, but I've genuinely never seen a season that is this poorly officiated.  Between the majors called on them versus the ones let go against them and now the penalty shots for and against, it's been ridiculous.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Triumph said:

It's not a call you expect to get every time, but it is a call you should expect to get when PPs are 1-7.  Part of it is that the Devils are so bad this year, but I've genuinely never seen a season that is this poorly officiated.  Between the majors called on them versus the ones let go against them and now the penalty shots for and against, it's been ridiculous.

I've watched a good number of games from round the league and its disturbing how badly the calls against us are compared to other teams, it really makes no sense.

9 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

And Hynes watches, with a look of complete and total satisfaction.

Frankly we all know its tank every game to the end, but where's Ftorek when we need some passion, some zeal, just something besides this Dr Do Nothing Hynes? Throw the frigging bench out on the ice, so what if it's a team penalty, or he gets through ou, we're tanking for the lottery anyway.

Cryin out loud, this is Devils hockey, not that cuck figure skating sh!t show.

I'm pretty sure that the next time I hear "It's official" someone will have to die...hopefully one of these refs...