GDT78: Devils go to Philly for a cheesesteak

DevilMinder

I'm still left wondering who Auvitu pissed off to not get called back after his injury. He was playing so well, I'd rather have a guy that's a little weak on the defensive side of the puck and a threat on the offensive side than someone like Lovejoy who just glides around like an idiot.

Sounded like one of their other goalies was ill too, stolarz was on a bus to an AHL game before getting a call.

Yeah Mason has the flu- it's a good thing for Philly that their AHL affiliate isn't that far away, or they may have had to pull someone right off of Broad Street lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The real plus this season (and probably the only one) is seeing the kids given some games rather than having to watch over-the-hill wastes of space like Ruutu. Really like Coleman's attitude he seems comfortable in all situations. The guy is staking a claim for next season. Quenneville as well to a lesser extent.

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

I'm out with friends but the but I've seen has me raging.

Explain to me how that hit on Palms isn't a major?

It was, Zajac somehow got an extra minor for roughing ontop of his fighting major, thus the 4 on 3

Edited by jagknife
He didnt get a major for fighting, I cant read

6 minutes ago, jagknife said:

It was, Zajac somehow got an extra minor for roughing ontop of his fighting major, thus the 4 on 3

Ah okay.

Still, the extra rouging is bullsh!t. If a guy takes a dirty run at your guy you need to be able to hold the guy accountable.

• Like 1