GDT78: Devils go to Philly for a cheesesteak

DevilMinder

Johnny Mac and Dano are such homers it even annoys me. It is obvious how Prout and Gudas "collided"...are you guys blind? Stupid? You both just want to ignore the intent behind Prout hitting a guy that was way out of the play heading to the bench for a change....golly gee JM, I wonder why....

Man, this game was one of the worst of the season, this team has checked out. Some notes:

-I like Coleman in a bottom 6 role next year. Has some nice wheels and has made some plays.

-Zacha with 3 more shots after 4 on Friday. He needs to keep shooting.

-I haven't loved Quenneville since his first few games back up here. His shot is + but he needs to work on foot speed.

-I hate Prout and think he has no place in the lineup next year but good for him for going after Gudas. Gudas cuts across the ice like an a$$hole and hits Q up high. I'm glad Prout did something about it. Of course, judging by the post game comments, the players and coaches loved that sh!t. So we'll be seeing more Prout!

-I didnt get a chance to watch much of Friday's game, but I liked Kapla tonight. He did a good job QBing the PP and seems to have good offensive instincts.

-Oh and Zajac rules for going after Weise after that cheapshot on Palms

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 8:30 AM, SMantzas said:

Man, this game was one of the worst of the season, this team has checked out. Some notes:

-I like Coleman in a bottom 6 role next year. Has some nice wheels and has made some plays.

-Zacha with 3 more shots after 4 on Friday. He needs to keep shooting.

-I haven't loved Quenneville since his first few games back up here. His shot is + but he needs to work on foot speed.

-I hate Prout and think he has no place in the lineup next year but good for him for going after Gudas. Gudas cuts across the ice like an a$$hole and hits Q up high. I'm glad Prout did something about it. Of course, judging by the post game comments, the players and coaches loved that sh!t. So we'll be seeing more Prout!

-I didnt get a chance to watch much of Friday's game, but I liked Kapla tonight. He did a good job QBing the PP and seems to have good offensive instincts.

-Oh and Zajac rules for going after Weise after that cheapshot on Palms

I didn't see a highlight nor a second of this one. I gather the highlight was Prout doing something suspendable to a Flyer, I don't even know what he did but I hate the Flyers so I am probably for it, especially if it was coming to the defense of our  young guys. The thing with Prout is he does really suck but at this point most of our players suck, atleast he is tough so I am okay with him on the roster and putting him out there against the Flyers of the hockey world.