GDT: Thank You Patty. 6PM

RunninWithTheDevil

2 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Does anybody know the timing of the events tonight? I'm not usually one for warmups so I don't know when they typically begin. Any help would be fantastic.

The preview email says be in your seats 30 minutes before the game. I would still go as early as possible though.

I remember staying up super late, watching game 6, double OT, and that pass that Elias gave to Arnott for the GWG of the Stanley Cup will always be my favorite Elias memory. Thanks for everything. Hope to see you as a coach or something within the team. 

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Ralliart90 said:

I remember staying up super late, watching game 6, double OT, and that pass that Elias gave to Arnott for the GWG of the Stanley Cup will always be my favorite Elias memory. Thanks for everything. Hope to see you as a coach or something within the team. 

I was with friends watching the final game of the 95 cup. In 2000, it was me alone, in my old bedroom in my parents' house. Will never forget that pass, that goal, or jumping around my room trying to keep quiet so as not to wake up the whole house as I celebrated.

Thanks for the memories, Patty.

oh, and LMAEBLIRTSABDP. 

• Like 3

I was at Bar A for Game 6 of the 2000 SCF.  Place was packed.  Just was when I was thinking "God please, not another OT loss", Elias fed Arnott, and that was that.  Once I could breathe again, the rest of that night was an absolute blast and then some.

See you at your retirement ceremony Patrik.  Thank you for everything.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ralliart90 said:

I remember watching it with a friend of mine who was a Stars fan. He threw his hat at my tv. :lol:

• Like 1

I enjoyed the send off for Elias. It was really classy and nice. The ceremonial puck drop was great. Patty with his wife and daughters and Stephen Gionta. Elias is the last of the old school. He will be sorely missed.