2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, '7' said:

Pitt better take care of them. I think they will...they are just plain better. But I still hate seeing the Rags get this close. 

I said before the playoffs even started Pittsburgh's the only team that can stop them, but now I'm real worried about that with how banged up they are.

3 minutes ago, JSR said:

I said before the playoffs even started Pittsburgh's the only team that can stop them, but now I'm real worried about that with how banged up they are.

I think Washington (not that I would ever bet on them) but if they played the Rags they could beat them too. Anybody out west can beat them.

Too close for comfort though.

Even if they win. This is really par the course for pretty much every Rangers playoff series since they started this run. Long grind them out series. OT and lots of it. It wears them down. Saw it vs the Kings in 2014 and the Lightning the year after. Saw it vs us in 2012

• Like 1

woooooo unreal

Did this break their backs? I wouldnt bank on it but...this was a brutal brutal Rags loss

This series thus far really reminds me of a typical Devils Hurricanes series. Ottawa outplayed

Rags outlucked.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, '7' said:

Even if they win. This is really par the course for pretty much every Rangers playoff series since they started this run. Long grind them out series. OT and lots of it. It wears them down. Saw it vs the Kings in 2014 and the Lightning the year after. Saw it vs us in 2012

I brought that up earlier...the Rangers just make things too hard on themselves...too many long series.  Now they have to win two more games just to get to the next round.  Two late 3rd-period goals allowed leading to two brutal OT losses.  They could still pull this series out obviously, but they just seem like they are incapable of winning a playoff series in efficient fashion. 

• Like 1

What a great way to end the game too. Rags thought they had victory with Grabner's high stick goal and then BAM, Turris punks the Queen into oblivion with a sick game winner. If the Rangers actually manage to lose this series, Hank may need therapy. 

Edited by Weekes Head
  • Like 4

woooooo unreal

Did this break their backs? I wouldnt bank on it but...this was a brutal brutal Rags loss

This series thus far really reminds me of a typical Devils Hurricanes series. Ottawa outplayed

Rags outlucked.

I hope Ottawa can get it done on Tuesday, but I think it's going 7... It seems like the Rags always win with their backs to the wall in this type of situation. Man would I love to be wrong though lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 hours ago, '7' said:

Don't get pulled in or duped. Rags will win. 

Spot on, as usual. Everyone needs to shut the fvck up about the God damn Rangers. They're a garbage team who, yea, got an easy path, but are back against the wall. The doom and gloom about how easy the Rangers were going to go through Ottawa on this board was sickening. Even if they blow the Sens out over the next 2, the 90% of you who have unending faith in the powerhouse Rangers look dumb enough at this point. The Rangers are terribly constructed, poorly coached, and heartless. Everyone shut up and watch them flame out and disappoint the slack-jaws that ride their band wagon like they have consistently for a quarter century.

32 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

Spot on, as usual. Everyone needs to shut the fvck up about the God damn Rangers. They're a garbage team who, yea, got an easy path, but are back against the wall. The doom and gloom about how easy the Rangers were going to go through Ottawa on this board was sickening. Even if they blow the Sens out over the next 2, the 90% of you who have unending faith in the powerhouse Rangers look dumb enough at this point. The Rangers are terribly constructed, poorly coached, and heartless. Everyone shut up and watch them flame out and disappoint the slack-jaws that ride their band wagon like they have consistently for a quarter century.

Someone forgot to take their meds. Everyone has been in agreement the Rangers suck but have gotten incredible draws. Montreal and Ottawa blow.

No one here is stroking the Rangers as a well built team. Matter of fact, that's why people are posting here because they are pissed this sh!tty team is pushing their luck 2 wins away from the ECF.

• Like 4