2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

19 hours ago, Devils Pride 26 said:

Someone forgot to take their meds. Everyone has been in agreement the Rangers suck but have gotten incredible draws. Montreal and Ottawa blow.

No one here is stroking the Rangers as a well built team. Matter of fact, that's why people are posting here because they are pissed this sh!tty team is pushing their luck 2 wins away from the ECF.

There was no reason for anyone to think the Rangers would stroll through this series, but that was easily the consensus. There was no reason for guys to be whining about how the Rangers were definitely winning yesterday's game after Ottawa tied it, but I have to come on here and read guarantee after guarantee that the Rangers are going to pull every trick out of their ass night in and night out to win the cup. It's embarrassing.

56 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

There was no reason for anyone to think the Rangers would stroll through this series, but that was easily the consensus. There was no reason for guys to be whining about how the Rangers were definitely winning yesterday's game after Ottawa tied it, but I have to come on here and read guarantee after guarantee that the Rangers are going to pull every trick out of their ass night in and night out to win the cup. It's embarrassing.

It's true. And every 5 minutes "Ottawa is fvcking useless". They're up in the series 3-2 and we haven't played a meaningful game since January at best. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

Congrats Nashville! First trip to the WCF in franchise history.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, happy for them. If I had to pick a WCF team to root for, it'd probably be them. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Weekes Head said:

Hey we did get #1 overall so at least there was SOME usefulness to this abysmal season ha. 

Point...but I'd rather be a win away from the Conference Finals.

Edited by mfitz804
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thecoffeecake said:

Part of 7s gimmick is doing it to jinx them, he's been doing it for as long as I can remember.

• Like 1

The Nashville fans are great, I do wonder if they have a group of the fan base that hates using the word suck. Only bringing that up cause they used in like 5-6 different chants lol 

Why the hell does NBC send Pierre to a different game every day? He's on tv every damn night during the playoffs. Do they think people actually like this guy? He's so annoying, I don't give a sh!t what high school or bumble fvck town these guys are from, just shut the fvck up.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

The Nashville fans are great, I do wonder if they have a group of the fan base that hates using the word suck. Only bringing that up cause they used in like 5-6 different chants lol 

Im just going to start chanting "I wish to express my dislike of your team in a cordial fashion". 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Point...but I'd rather be a win away from the Conference Finals.

For sure.

My God the Oilers could not have asked for a better start to Game 6 as the Ducks completely imploded from the opening faceoff. I don't think Gibson even knew the game was starting. He looked absolutely horrible on each goal. Appropriately got chased. Wow. Ducks need to get their sh!t together or this game is over real fast.

Edited by Weekes Head