2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs thread

MadDog2020

12 hours ago, eldon said:

Thank you Ottawa for your support. I didn't think you had it in ya.  This one will hurt ny for a long time. They placed themselves in the weaker bracket by playing avg hockey the final 4 weeks. Got the weaker draw of the Atlantic div. "powers". Then blew basically all 3 road games in Ottawa, of which all were winnable. Oh well. That's the Stanley Cup Playoffs.  Better team doesn't always win...  :D

Now, just get the pens out, and oilers (for Taylor Hall's mental state), and this will be a fun final month of 'who cares who wins it all' (to me anyway...). 

I feel like Hall has been watching their playoff run and swearing at his tv a lot. Go Ducks, down with the tankers.

Holtby and Ovi look absolutely devastated. Tough loss. Not for lack of effort, that's for sure. I agree with the sentiment that the Caps came to play yet...they were just a little off still. Couldn't get it completely going and the Pens were just THAT much stronger tonight. Ah well. Onto the next game 7...I love playoff hockey!

• Like 1