In Russia NHL returns you. Kovalchuk staying in KHL.

Derlique

So he'll be a Rag next year. Whatever. Cross that bridge when we get there.

Kovy is a piece of sh!t

I honestly think there probably wasnt that good a deal to be made. Interest wasn't that high. And we werent willing to flip him to a franchise where he could step in and hurt us immediately.

3 minutes ago, '7' said:

So he'll be a Rag next year. Whatever. Cross that bridge when we get there.

Kovy is a piece of sh!t

I honestly think there probably wasnt that good a deal to be made. Interest wasn't that high. And we werent willing to flip him to a franchise where he could step in and hurt us immediately.

In theory, anyway. Odds are we are gonna hurt ourselves a lot more than he ever could given we have such a poor defense.

Of course, there's time for that to change. 

11 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

This is the worst possible scenario. Kovy signs with the Rags next year and the Devils get nothing. 

I actually look forward to watching Wood target that bitch multiple times a year. Him being in a Rags jersey makes it even sweeter. If walking out on us wasn't enough reason for a Devils fan to hate this dipsh!t, suiting up for the Rangers is more than enough to set you over the edge. We should actually be pretty decent by then too.

44 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Kovy and the King of Nothing are sure going to spike the Rags average of age next year that's for sure. 

He won't be a great find for anyone. To get him to come over he is going to ask to be overpaid. He is no burner at this stage of the game and the NHL is a very fast game. fvck him, I am sure he just used this situation as negotiating leverage from the start, was always skeptical of this amounting to anything.  

47 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Kovy and the King of Nothing are sure going to spike the Rags average of age next year that's for sure. 

But it would unite the queen with the drama queen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jerzey said:

I actually look forward to watching Wood target that bitch multiple times a year. Him being in a Rags jersey makes it even sweeter. If walking out on us wasn't enough reason for a Devils fan to hate this dipsh!t, suiting up for the Rangers is more than enough to set you over the edge. We should actually be pretty decent by then too.

Wood has as much of a chance of being an NHL regular by the start of the 18-19 season as Donald Trump ushering in an age of global world peace.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

Wood has as much of a chance of being an NHL regular by the start of the 18-19 season as Donald Trump ushering in an age of global world peace.

We need Wood. He's the only one with some balls out there.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Were there any reliable reports that he was actually interested in the Rags or just Brooks saying that?

Iirc being near the Russian population in Brighton Beach was s big deal for him the first time he was an UFA.

All this is coming from the unreliable Slava Malamud.  He's like the Єklund (2.3% accurate) of Russia.

He's swung and missed quite a bit for sure, but this actually wouldn't even be the least bit surprising.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk