The Devils Uniforms

Since1982-83

That is f'ing terrible.  Change for change sake.  Just plain ugly IMO.  A single stripe at the bottom to honor our heritage in Newark?   How about the 3 hem stripes to honor our 3 cup championships won with the old jersey.   Needless to say, I will never purchase one of these.   Hopefully this front office does a better job with its pick on Friday than they did here.

• Like 2

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but they look like absolute trash to me.  Absolute trash.

Way too minimalistic, it NEEDS stripes on the bottom.  Or at least something to break up the space from the bottom of the logo to the waistline. 

Looks like a knock-off long sleeve shirt you can buy at nose's (haha noses.  Dcks Sporting Goods) on the clearance wrack.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Why do we need to have anything "inspired" by the Rockies and Scouts? The Rockies and Scouts are about as inspiring as a rancid sh!t mound. We're the Devils. We've moved past that. We're NJ and NJ only.

It may be our history but keep it history. There was nothing about either of these teams that needs to be dug up and added to our uniform

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I fvcking hate Adidas when they do this sh!t in the MLS too. I know some do but I don't give a fvck about the Kansas City Scouts or Colorado Rockies. They were never my team and I don't give a fvck that we played there. 

636335627587935180-2017-Jersey-explainer

I came on to say the same thing.  Those teams are a part of the sports tradition of those cities, not New Jersey. Rockies season ticket holders who are still hockey fans are sitting in the Pepsi Center as Avs fans. If anyone, they should be honoring the Rockies. This is a disaster.

• Like 1

Here's the email I just got from the Devils, like this sh!t is going to actually need a waiting list lmao... 

A new jersey for the Devils

We're giving Members the most revealing peak at our new jersey yet!

Adidas was faced with the following challenge when designing our new jersey. How do you create the NHL's highest-performing uniform while ushering in a new era for a club that is redefining itself on the ice, all while honoring the heritage of every generation of this historic franchise? The result, a tribute to heritage, performance and progress.

clear.gif
devils_adidasjersey_callout_600x402.jpg
clear.gif

Members get exclusive priority access to reserve

The first run of authentic new jerseys will arrive at Prudential Center in September and quantities will be very limited. As a 2017-18 Devils Member, you have the exclusive opportunity to own the authentic new jersey before anyone else. Sign up to receive information on when, where and how you can be the first to purchase our new jersey. We will give priority access in order of signup.

JOIN OUR PRIORITY RESERVE LIST

Members who qualify for a tenure jersey in 2017-18, stay tuned for more information on how you will receive your tenure jersey.

5 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

Still really wish we would go back to pre 07-08. They were so much easier for us fat guys to wear.

I'll second that. This new cut eliminates that high collar on the Edge, which should help out us bigger necked people.