The Devils Uniforms

Since1982-83

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

This was posted in another forum.  This eBay seller is claiming this is a salesman sample of the presumably the new Fanatics Breakaway replica jersey line.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/122636180788?_mwBanner=1

if this is true, I can imagine the counterfeiters will make a killing.  This looks cheap and awful

That looks like sublimation printing to me. I have a few jerseys like that. 

Hopefully the new design will make them easier to flush...once I get done wiping my ass with 'em.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Regarding the purported salesman sample I posted, the logo looks sublimated while the lettering looks screened.  Since usually salesman samples are lesser quality than the real thing I hope this is the case here.  Won't know either way until next month.

yeah i was asking in the other forum about who these people Fanatics were asking in regards to being able to fold and other nonsense.  Even the most casual of jersey people I know have never stated that as an issue even for replicas.

authentics seem to be the ways to go and with the even more wonky pricing structure, it will be worth spending a little bit more to get something that is not a glorified long sleeved shirt.  That includes even if the authentics are not 100% like the on-ice ones.

• 2 weeks later...

Would also need to see the hem tagging on back but looks like a replica of the mid 80's version of the Devils jerseys.  

Devils wore mesh from 82-83 season till 85-86 when they switched over to ultrafil in the middle of the season.  They wore ultrafil till 87-88 season when they switched to airknit.  They went back to ultrafil then in 88-89 season.

the jersey looks like a replica model based on the crest or a shell made by a third party with the crest added by someone afterwards.

Edited by DevsMan84
  • Thanks 1

Yep, still awful pajama-tops...if those were on ebay two years ago we'd all be talking about how f'd up they are.  God I hope they look a little better on the ice.  Will.  Never.  Buy.  EVER.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2017 at 2:25 PM, LittleBallofHate said:

DAMN does that jersey look wrinkly... and lots of other adjectives. 

DIGDD9lVYAAHSr-.jpg

It looks like utter garbage. There really is no other way to describe it. It's a knockoff jersey that was just washed and dried and left in a pile of unsorted wrinkly clothes on the couch. I can't believe they would wear such vile excrement and pass it off as a jersey.

The collar is completely ruined too. It's just this plain red round piping. I never really appreciated the old devils collar enough but it fit with the jersey well and was nice and classy. This is just...odd and unnecessary. 

I do like the DamNJ shirt though. Want one of those.

Edited by '7'
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, '7' said:

It looks like utter garbage. There really is no other way to describe it. It's a knockoff jersey that was just washed and dried and left in a pile of unsorted wrinkly clothes on the couch. I can't believe they would wear such vile excrement and pass it off as a jersey.

The collar is completely ruined too. It's just this plain red round piping. I never really appreciated the old devils collar enough but it fit with the jersey well and was nice and classy. This is just...odd and unnecessary. 

I do like the DamNJ shirt though. Want one of those.

Tell us how you really feel about the new jersey.