The Devils Uniforms

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus. H. Christ. Some of you guys are hysterical. Like, beyond hysterical. I'm not a huge fan of the new uniforms, I'm really not. But holy crap some of you are acting like they slapped your sis

YOU SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN WHORE MOUTH LEAVE MY BANNERS ALONE SO HELP ME GOD *cough* I mean, uh, no I doubt they'll do that, doesn't seem to make much sense right?

Dallas doesn't have red on them though, the red and green together look awful to me. Seeing them a few times a year is fine but I never want them back full time.  

Posted Images

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

In what universe is that "pretty much confirmed"? Can people stop posting bullsh!t?

Well, a guy said it on the internet. 

2 minutes ago, BlueSkirt said:

Greg's bona fides are good enough for me.  there's 30 minutes to wait,  calm down...

There's 30 minutes to wait, so don't say "It's pretty much confirmed" with a link that's anything but confirmation.

didnt Greg a few weeks ago say we were getting a big rebrand?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

There's 30 minutes to wait, so don't say "It's pretty much confirmed" with a link that's anything but confirmation.

didnt Greg a few weeks ago say we were getting a big rebrand?

It looks like he just reads the forums and social media and puts into an article lol 

12 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

u74eIW6.jpg

Devils draft cap. Purely grasping at straws here, but the striping on the hats seems to match the striping on the Jersey.. so.. maybe we kept our stripes after all.

Looks like the took a Devils sock and glued it to the side of the hat 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Looks like the took a Devils sock and glued it to the side of the hat 

Well I dunno if this tells anything, but on typical jerseys the center is always wider than the other stripes. Here it's three equal stripes. Wonder if that's a clue?

5 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

Well I dunno if this tells anything, but on typical jerseys the center is always wider than the other stripes. Here it's three equal stripes. Wonder if that's a clue?

They were equal on the old Rockies jerseys...sure that's not the motivation here...just sayin'.

4 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Good lord. That's fvcking ugly.

Edited by Devilsfan118

Initial reaction: 

FAIL

Optimistic reaction:  God I hope those look a lot better with a full uniform, socks, pants shells, etc. 

Worst fears realized:  a re-design that not only didn't improve on the original in any way, but turned out to be a complete fvck-up.  Awful awful awful.  Incredibly disappointed...who the fvck signed off on that piece of sh!t?!  Goddamn it all... 

• Like 2