The Devils Uniforms

Since1982-83

One other thing that people were afraid would change but you can tell from the picture didn't is that there's still an outline on the logo/circle.

I didn't really want to see anything change, but at the same time was trying to be open and receptive to something new, so if this is all that happened (the inner part of the logo being stitching rather than a patch) then I'm fine with it. 

25 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

One other thing that people were afraid would change but you can tell from the picture didn't is that there's still an outline on the logo/circle.

I didn't really want to see anything change, but at the same time was trying to be open and receptive to something new, so if this is all that happened (the inner part of the logo being stitching rather than a patch) then I'm fine with it. 

I have no issue with it either. They maintained the integrity of it. 

14 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Honestly, I probably would've gotten used to seeing the green every night. It's not a huge deal to me.

I think the bigger hoopla will happen in 2019, when alternates\3rd's will most likely be brought back into the fold for the league.

Edited by Beezer34

"Switching to Orange"? Wasn't this a forgone conclusion for a while... or did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything, this has been known for a while... I fvcking HATE the Adidas logo on the front right shoulder btw, that blows. Better than that stupid three stripes, but it still sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

42 minutes ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

"Switching to Orange"? Wasn't this a forgone conclusion for a while... or did I miss something?

Yeah it's been known for ages that they would be officially going with orange at home because of no 3rd jerseys this season. 

1 hour ago, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

Screenshot_20170613-170423.thumb.jpg.5bf3da0f2ff6f4f84f672cbf20d56f03.jpg

Make of this what you will. But from the teaser the oilers are switching to Orange. 

That has to be fake. Why would they add racing stripes up the side of their jersey that Soviet Brighton grandpas wear on their sweatpants? huh?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Adidas makes soccer teams put them somewhere on their jerseys, it's their thing even though it's stupid. 

Well the NHL teams should have a right of refusal from having their jerseys destroyed no?

31 minutes ago, '7' said:

That has to be fake. Why would they add racing stripes up the side of their jersey that Soviet Brighton grandpas wear on their sweatpants? huh?

The real cover won't be released for a week or so.  This is one fans verion, and the stripes are a horrible photoshop

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Agree that the Adidas patch/logo doesn't belong on the front shoulder. There's patches, like the SCF patch, that belong there.

Sometimes they just put their logo minus the actual name "Adidas" on products.
logo.ashx?sid=77724067

Worst comes to worst.. I could live with this. At the very least I would tell my kids the 3 bars symbolize the 3 Cups we've won. :P

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Beezer34 said:

Sometimes they just put their logo minus the actual name "Adidas" on products.
logo.ashx?sid=77724067

Worst comes to worst.. I could live with this. At the very least I would tell my kids the 3 bars symbolize the 3 Cups we've won. :P

:D Good one. I'll look at it that way too. Isles used to have something similar on their jersey