DEVILS WIN #1 PICK ****2017 Draft Lottery Thread

MadDog2020

FIRST overall, abundance of picks, abundance of cap space.

If we don't make the playoffs next year, fire everybody.

Go after Shattenkirk, Radulov, Oshie. Sign and trade Kovalchuk (I know this opinion is split), and march back in to the playoffs.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, newjerseydamo said:

Go after Shattenkirk, Radulov, Oshie. Sign and trade Kovalchuk (I know this opinion is split), and march back in to the playoffs.

That would be like the most epic offseason in team history. If we get one of the three of those guys I'll think it's a victory. 

1 hour ago, newjerseydamo said:

shattenkirk just cost Washington the game tonight. Avoid at all costs, acquire young talent.

49 minutes ago, RunninWithTheDevil said:

If the league WERE to rig the lottery, why the FVCK would they give it to NJ and not Vegas??

As for the bitching about it being rigged against Canadian teams, the Oilers have won the lottery several times including to get Connor fvcking McDavid in 2015, then the Leafs win to get Austin Mathews in 2016, Jets moved up to get Laine. Talk about a piss poor argument.

Hahahahahah "the NHL is rigged to give the first overall to American teams". Has anyone been to Edmonton, North Dakota recently? Beautiful city. True American feel.

Toronto, NY is really nice too. Apple pie and baseball feel all the way. [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Canadian fans are the biggest whiners. Edmonton picked first for half the decade and Toronto did last year. 

Reminds me of some Canadian fans in the uppers the night Parise scored the first hat trick at the Rock saying"oh of course, he's Canadian."  Might wanna fact check that one. 

9 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

Time to reconsider the Kovy scenario. The 2019 team could be set to be fvcking nasty with him around and a stabilized blue line. I just went from the trade Hall and Cory camp to the let's win something camp.

3 #1's overall on the ice if Kovy came back...