Scott Gomez named Isles Assistant Coach, Stevens quits as Wild coach

Chimaira_Devil_#9

11 hours ago, Steadevils said:

I like Stevens on NHL network and would think he would be an upgrade over just about every personality on Devils Radio and TV broadcasts. I mean if they could swap him in for Johnny Mac, who wouldn't take that? It would be better analysis and he could help intimidate the opposition by looking at them while being between the benches. 

Swap him with Dano, boot Johnny Mac back to intermission only, stick Dano between the benches, our broadcasts get a little more bearable

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Steadevils said:

I like Stevens on NHL network and would think he would be an upgrade over just about every personality on Devils Radio and TV broadcasts. I mean if they could swap him in for Johnny Mac, who wouldn't take that? It would be better analysis and he could help intimidate the opposition by looking at them while being between the benches. 

Oh man, for some reason I hadn't considered this but hell yeah bring him on if he's up for it.

It's pretty clear Stevens will do whatever suits his fancy.  The Devils organization, as is, doesn't suit my fancy.  Theyre not an organization that Stevens should or would feel any loyalty to. They have no loyalty for him. Any move they'd make for him, in any capacity, is purely to trade in on his name. Sound like something he'd enjoy?   

Announcing is removed enough from the team to amuse but ... why not go back to NHL where it was fun and relaxing? Announcing for the Devils -watching it all unfold with no control -as a fan alone, I don't even find it tolerable.  Although I'd enjoy hearing how Stevens communicates driven to distraction with the sometimes unfathomable ineptitude, despite changing to the Penguins minor league management staff.  

Im still bitter. Devils can $h!t in their collective helmet or come crawling to Stevens mea culpa-ing their stupid Pennsylvania hockey asses off.  Short of that fvck 'em They don't deserve Stevens.

30 minutes ago, Pepperkorn said:

It's pretty clear Stevens will do whatever suits his fancy.  The Devils organization, as is, doesn't suit my fancy.  Theyre not an organization that Stevens should or would feel any loyalty to. They have no loyalty for him. Any move they'd make for him, in any capacity, is purely to trade in on his name. Sound like something he'd enjoy?   

Announcing is removed enough from the team to amuse but ... why not go back to NHL where it was fun and relaxing? Announcing for the Devils -watching it all unfold with no control -as a fan alone, I don't even find it tolerable.  Although I'd enjoy hearing how Stevens communicates driven to distraction with the sometimes unfathomable ineptitude, despite changing to the Penguins minor league management staff.  

Im still bitter. Devils can $h!t in their collective helmet or come crawling to Stevens mea culpa-ing their stupid Pennsylvania hockey asses off.  Short of that fvck 'em They don't deserve Stevens.

You don't say.

Exactly why are you here, then?

Edited by NJDfan1711

1 hour ago, Pepperkorn said:

WTF just happened here?  It all went off the rails in that second paragraph. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKjxFJfcrcA

2 hours ago, Pepperkorn said:

Image result for confused gif

• Like 4