2017 preseason schedule released

Only 2 home games, I'm fine with that because I hate paying full price for  preseason  games anyway but I'm curious how this works out with the prices, my invoice was the same as last year so we should be getting a credit for one of those games. 

Edited by Satans Hockey
22 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Bumping up cause the full schedule is out today. Also odd that we have all the games in September this year. I thought there was always 1 or 2 in October. 

Last year I think the season started on October 3rd, so that makes it pretty hard to squeeze in a game in October still if they are continuing to push the beginning of the season earlier.  I'm not sure why they're doing that or what else changed.  

5 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Last year I think the season started on October 3rd, so that makes it pretty hard to squeeze in a game in October still if they are continuing to push the beginning of the season earlier.  I'm not sure why they're doing that or what else changed.  

Last year was Oct 13th and we had 3 preseason games in October, I believe the season got bumped back a week cause of the world cup. Previous year was Oct 9th.

7 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Last year was Oct 13th and we had 3 preseason games in October, I believe the season got bumped back a week cause of the world cup. Previous year was Oct 9th.

Gotcha.  I knew there was a 3 in it, guess there was a 1 before it too :P