New Adidas jerseys thread

thecoffeecake

3 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I think the Vegas logo is alright.  Nothing great but far from the worst.  Teams with worse current logos are: Columbus, Ottawa (go back to the side facing Senator), Anaheim, Carolina, and Florida (yes the new one).

The Jackets current jerseys are a million times better than original versions at least. Still not great, but better. They have one of the best third jerseys in the league though, imo.

Those new Preds look terrible. Blues look fine.

42 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Nashville's leaked. It sucks. 

image.png

My sister in law moved to Nashville a few years ago and I bought my 3 year old nephew a cheap jersey at Target last year that looks like the new Adidas design. I bought this because that's all they had in his size.    

50997940?wid=360&hei=360&qlt=80&fmt=pjpeg

Just now, Lateralous said:

My sister in law moved to Nashville a few years ago and I bought my 3 year old nephew a cheap jersey at Target last year that looks like the new Adidas design. I bought this because that's all they had in his size.    

50997940?wid=360&hei=360&qlt=80&fmt=pjpeg

Mother of god..

Just now, Martyisth3b3st said:

The Nashville one looks like a women's replica you'd buy on a knockoff site

Really curious to see how the Nashville faithful react to that one.  I think a shoulder yoke that matches the sleeve striping (with a modified neck) might've made it a little more palatable, but as is it's just not a great design.

4 minutes ago, Lateralous said:

I was fairly open to a new more modern jersey design for the Devils but this has me worried.   

It appears I'm already in the vast minority on this.. but so be it. I love the look of the Preds new jersey.. and I have no shame in signing my name to it.

Looks cleaner, unadorned, with a modern design. Kudos

As a designer myself, I'm pretty ashamed in what Adidas did. They missed the mark on basic color theory, the white looks so weak because of its relationship in proximity to both the blue and gold, just adding an extra blue stripe above the white would give the White its strength back and the whole design would be more cohesive, but everything about that design instead is empty, weak, and characterless. Awful look for the Preds.

2 hours ago, CommonDreads said:

As a designer myself, I'm pretty ashamed in what Adidas did. They missed the mark on basic color theory, the white looks so weak because of its relationship in proximity to both the blue and gold, just adding an extra blue stripe above the white would give the White its strength back and the whole design would be more cohesive, but everything about that design instead is empty, weak, and characterless. Awful look for the Preds.

Why do you assume Adidas is the issue? The Blues jerseys look essentially the same, I don't find it credible that Adidas was in charge of making changes.