2017 UFA Thread

Daniel

Hold on to your seat belts folks! I know Shero will try his best. But you can lead a horse to water.  

Don't you think SKA will want him at least 2-3 year contract?  They don't want to visit this again next year.  Also, Kovys been training in Fla with family, wonder if he (Kovy) knew Dadanov was signing there, maybe to join him? 

8 hours ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

So. In the last 6 hours, Shattenkirk has followed Hall and Palmieri on instagram.

if what my 9-year old cousin tells me is true; this is basically a done deal now. :P

It just mean Ray lost his mind and traded Hall and Palmieri for the negotiating rights to Tanner Glass.

• Like 1

Bob McKenzie list this morning:

https://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Ryan Miller -> Anaheim

Ondrej Pavelec -> New York Rangers

Evgeny Dadonov + Michael Haley -> Florida

Jonathan Bernier -> Colorado

Patrick Sharp -> Chicago

Chad Johnson -> Buffalo

Brian Elliott -> Philadelphia

Trevor Daley -> Detroit

Dan Girardi -> Tampa Bay

Steve Mason -> Winnipeg

Sam Gagner, Michael Del Zotto and Anders Nilsson -> Vancouver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

So. In the last 6 hours, Shattenkirk has followed Hall and Palmieri on instagram.

if what my 9-year old cousin tells me is true; this is basically a done deal now. :P

That's pretty telling...either he's coming or Taylor & Kyle made a new friend while trying to convince  him to do so. 

I just checked... it doesn't appear this is true unless he unfollowed them.

Pierre LeBrun Verified account @PierreVLeBrun 1m1 minute ago

Hearing that the Devils don't have anything close trade-wise on Kovalchuck. Obviously that can change today potentially (con't)...

Pierre LeBrun Verified account @PierreVLeBrun 57s57 seconds ago

Rangers, Blue Jackets and Leafs believed to be among the teams on Kovalchuk's wish list... not sure Toronto has any interest though...

Not even thinking about that douche right now. If something gets done, that's a bonus. 

The minute this moron is either traded or no longer our 'property' (assuming he decides to stay with SKA and go UFA next summer) we'll finally be rid of the biggest migraine headache this organization has ever had.

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

The minute this moron is either traded or no longer our 'property' (assuming he decides to stay with SKA and go UFA next summer) we'll finally be rid of the biggest migraine headache this organization has ever had.

Now he's definitely coming back on a four year deal, with numerous opt-out/opt-back-in clauses that are tied to the S&P 500, when Jupiter is in retrograde, and what his mom says to the Russian press.  He'll also be playing center and defense, but not the wing.

• Like 3

Without him we 100% do not have "Henrique, it's over". I do not call that a migraine. 

I don't deny that. But everything off the ice is drama with this guy. I'll be glad when he's someone else's problem.

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don't deny that. But everything off the ice is drama with this guy. I'll be glad when he's someone else's problem.

The current drama isn't such a big deal. We weren't expecting anything from him, either he doesn't or he does and we get a free asset. There's only an upside to us at this point. 

The problem isn't really Kovy at this point, it's the media.