Sign in to follow this  
Daniel

2017 UFA Thread

17 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He isn't solid at all. He blows. There's a reason Florida dumped him and Buffalo is letting him walk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's also a tough hard hitter. This team has been one of the softest in the NHL dating back before this drought.

5 minutes left until we miss out on all the decent players and sign Dan McGillis and Vladimir Malakhov to ridiculous contracts. 

Oh wait...

Don't forget Mogilny!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Martyisth3b3st said:

We signed Brian Boyle?

y tho.

What the actual fvck is Shero thinking?

Lou fvcking called Boyle pretending to be Shero. This is all a Lou prank.

Edited by NJDevils1214

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The Rangers jealousy on this board really makes me laugh. 

You really enjoy playing the contrarian don't you?

Brian Boyle, solid veteran presence.

1 minute ago, Devs3cups said:

Apparently we've signes Brian Boyle

At least Shero is keeping up the tradition of signing former Rags who are over the hill.

Really? Free agents never choose to sign somewhere because it's their hometown team? Really? Are you sure?

All the time. I said he wouldn't not choose the Devils because he liked a different team as a kid. That doesn't mean sh!t. This is a multi-million dollar business decision. He may well leave millions on the table to sign with the Rags, but he if he passes on the Devils it won't be because he grew up as a Ranger fan.

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

You really enjoy playing the contrarian don't you?

Brian Boyle, solid veteran presence.

No I legitimately find it funny how quickly you guys get upset when something goes the Rangers' way. I mean fvck then in general, but because someone wanted to sign there instead of here? Oh well.

I know this is ridiculous and unfair, but I feel like we replaced Cammy with Boyle basically. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

No I legitimately find it funny how quickly you guys get upset when something goes the Rangers' way. I mean fvck then in general, but because someone wanted to sign there instead of here? Oh well.

You and I have very different emotional connections to this sport if you think Shattenkirk signing with the Rangers constitutes an "Ah, oh well"

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

All the time. I said he wouldn't not choose the Devils because he liked a different team as a kid. That doesn't mean sh!t. This is a multi-million dollar business decision. He may well leave millions on the table to sign with the Rags, but he if he passes on the Devils it won't be because he grew up as a Ranger fan.

So you are isolating a part of what I said and disagreeing with me, even though you just acknowledged that the other part of what I said happens all the time?

Maybe one positive with Boyle is he'll be a big tradable asset at the deadline for a playoff team. Because it sure is looking like we're not going to be a playoff team.

1 minute ago, John Wensink said:

Maybe one positive with Boyle is he'll be a big tradable asset at the deadline for a playoff team. Because it sure is looking like we're not going to be a playoff team.

We also needed a little muscle. Someone has to protect the speedy guys. 

1 minute ago, DevilMinder said:

Keep this on topic please.

Apologies, I believe I was squarely on topic but I'll behave better. 

I don't mind the Boyle signing. Decent 4th line C and can bring a vet presence. Will be weird seeing him in a Devils uniform though lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, thefiestygoat said:

I don't mind the Boyle signing. Decent 4th line C and can bring a vet presence. Will be weird seeing him in a Devils uniform though lol

He looks like a slimy guy lol. Maybe it's the facial hair. I don't know. 

So you are isolating a part of what I said and disagreeing with me, even though you just acknowledged that the other part of what I said happens all the time?

Yep.

Hoping Boyle is for the 4th line . At least the $ and the term are minor.