Sign in to follow this  
MB3

DEVILS SIGN BRIAN BOYLE

Guy was soft when he was with the Rangers for a guy his size,  that hasn't changed.  He can fill a role in the bottom six maybe the bottom 3. It's not the worst signing but it's hardly one to get excited about. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HOLLYWOOD said:

He's a okay hockey player for about 15-20 seconds, then he turns into a refrigerator on skates

Brian "The Refrigerator" Boyle

Brian "The Refrigerator" Boyle

I'm okay with a refrigerator, not okay with a refrigerator pulling a Steve Bernier in the cup final.

Sent from my C6725 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, RizzMB30 said:

I'm okay with a refrigerator, not okay with a refrigerator pulling a Steve Bernier in the cup final.

Don't worry. The only way we make it to the cup final is if a few players get tickets.

Andrew Gross @AGrossRecord

Boyle remembers being booed by MSG crowd both as Ranger and as opponent: Now a Devil: "I don't mind pissing off that crowd."
I like the attitude lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Boyle remembers being booed by MSG crowd both as Ranger and as opponent: Now a Devil: "I don't mind pissing off that crowd."
I like the attitude lol.

I like it. 

28 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I like the attitude lol.

This is something I can get behind

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

I like the attitude lol.

I like him already. Lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

I like the attitude lol.

I don't know how to take that. So he got booed when he was with the Rangers while playing in MSG?

24 minutes ago, CarpathianForest said:

I don't know how to take that. So he got booed when he was with the Rangers while playing in MSG?

Yeah they always boo their own players. 

Then again, so do our fans

2 hours ago, RizzMB30 said:

Truth, but the REAL problem is the Devils take so long to break out of their own zone, Boyle is gonna be out of gas before he reaches center ice.

1 minute ago, RizzMB30 said:

You're probably right that he may not fit the style, but he will win 60% of his faceoffs and kill penalties better than anyone on the roster. Esp now that Boyle is going to plant himself right on that 4th line center spot for the next 2 years. I don't see josefson remaining after this signing. They may want to throw Hirschier on that 3rd line spot and I don't see Jajo here as a wing.

Welp, you're already right because JaJo signed with Buffalo earlier today.

6 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

I like the attitude lol.

Trying to endear himself to the fans, right out of the gates.  I love it!  Surprised by this signing as he doesn't fit our style and team mantra, and seems to be a better fit for a cup contender than a rebuilding franchise.  A true blah signing, that I don't love or hate.

On 7/2/2017 at 0:15 AM, Chuck the Duck said:

Trying to endear himself to the fans, right out of the gates.  I love it!  Surprised by this signing as he doesn't fit our style and team mantra, and seems to be a better fit for a cup contender than a rebuilding franchise.  A true blah signing, that I don't love or hate.

If the M.O. was that this was our Stempniak/Parenteau/Fiddler signing, I'm totally fine with it.

• Like 1