July 2017 Devils' Development Camp Thread

Triumph

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

It's the summer and kids are off from school, so I guess a lot of people took a personal and brought their kids. Glad to hear it's full though, that's awesome!

I get that feeling that's almost all due to Hischier.  Hopefully that continues into preseason and regular season games too.

Kinda wish I'd taken a personal myself...and taken my daughter. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Gross with some thoughts from yesterday's practice, really like the tidbits on Speers and Wood

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/fireandice/2017/07/12/rosters-todays-three-three-scrimmage/471481001/

Love what Wood said. Kid has the potential, if he puts in the work I think he can be a good player. 

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Hard to watch both games cause they are both on each ends and I'm in front of one side but it's 3-0 team Neids over Stevens already. 

Probably like watching pond hockey, lots of fun I'm sure.

Nice to see Cory, Travis and others there...right now there's probably considerable enthusiasm...it is weird to see them in casual summer attire though.  Just hope the Devils get off to a good start this year (though they did start 9-3-3 last season...not like there weren't signs that that was a bit of a mirage). 

• Like 3