Sign in to follow this  
Triumph

July 2017 Devils' Development Camp Thread

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

It's the summer and kids are off from school, so I guess a lot of people took a personal and brought their kids. Glad to hear it's full though, that's awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I think there are way more adults here lol 

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

It's the summer and kids are off from school, so I guess a lot of people took a personal and brought their kids. Glad to hear it's full though, that's awesome!

I get that feeling that's almost all due to Hischier.  Hopefully that continues into preseason and regular season games too.

Kinda wish I'd taken a personal myself...and taken my daughter. 

• Like 3

Honestly I think there are way more adults here lol 

That's great- shows people are excited. As CR said, it's the Nico effect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I will have to say these events are one of the major reasons I'm glad Lou's iron curtain reign is over. It's awesome to be at an event like this and it makes me look forward to the start of the season even more. Plus like you guys said everyone is excited about Nico. It's just fun. 

Hoping for a stream of it or a periscope feed of it, would like to tune in during some downtime at work.

Greene and Cory thanked everyone for coming out and said a few words about the future. Moore, Kinkaid and Zajac also in the picture. 

hx9kjm.jpg

• Like 5

Hard to watch both games cause they are both on each ends and I'm in front of one side but it's 3-0 team Neids over Stevens already. 

2 minutes ago, CommonDreads said:

Gross with some thoughts from yesterday's practice, really like the tidbits on Speers and Wood

http://www.northjersey.com/story/sports/nhl/devils/fireandice/2017/07/12/rosters-todays-three-three-scrimmage/471481001/

Love what Wood said. Kid has the potential, if he puts in the work I think he can be a good player. 

4-1 team Neids over Stevens. Brodeur vs Daneyko was tied so going to a shootout now. 

Zacha scored the shootout winner for team Daneyko 

Edited by Satans Hockey

Just now, Satans Hockey said:

Hard to watch both games cause they are both on each ends and I'm in front of one side but it's 3-0 team Neids over Stevens already. 

Probably like watching pond hockey, lots of fun I'm sure.

Nice to see Cory, Travis and others there...right now there's probably considerable enthusiasm...it is weird to see them in casual summer attire though.  Just hope the Devils get off to a good start this year (though they did start 9-3-3 last season...not like there weren't signs that that was a bit of a mirage). 

• Like 3

Guay scored a nice wrist shot top corner on Cormier. I got lucky with Nico on my side twice. Guay just picked up another slamming home a rebound. 

Really impressed by Guay, he just had a nice assist as well. I know nothing about him but he's definitely stood out so far. He could have easily scored a few more goals as well.