Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

:headlesschicken: New page!! :headlesschicken:

You might wanna concentrate less on comicon and more on the gridiron Crasher.... hmm I just realized yer name is a good description of what yer team did. irony?

Maybe you can make your team name Crash&Burn this year?

Thought this gem deserved to be dusted off. :lol: 

On 12/19/2016 at 11:58 PM, NJDevs4978 said:

Not my fight....but it's still delicious schadenfreude that after CRASHER bagged on Carson Palmer literally all year that his 12-1 juggernaut gets torpedoed by him in the playoffs :rofl:

Edited by Masked Fan
homage to sammyk

Well Manta's next up to pick his draft slot (after you picked 1) and forgot to do so lol...unfortunately I can't help you guys on the speed of this particular aspect of the draft since I drew the short straw of 12 :P

And now we're 19 days from the start of the season with one draft slot picked and like four or five keepers picked.  The actual draft itself usually takes 16-17 days *after* the draft slots/keepers have been picked.

Edited by NJDevs4978

21 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

And now we're 19 days from the start of the season with one draft slot picked and like four or five keepers picked.  The actual draft itself usually takes 16-17 days *after* the draft slots/keepers have been picked.

Sounds like we're on PERFECT pace, what the hell are you worrying about? You wanna stress something, come clean up this traffic in Washington PA, so I can get a hotel and watch damned Summer Slam already :rant:

29 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

....so this would be a bad time to mention that Laflamme moves to California on Sept 3......LET THE PANICS BEGIN!!!!!!! :lol:

Should not be a problem we will probably be in the middle or round 3 at this pace....

1 hour ago, CRASHER said:

....so this would be a bad time to mention that Laflamme moves to California on Sept 3......LET THE PANICS BEGIN!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh goodness LaFlamme will be a FELLOW Californian in September...this should be classic!!!

7 hours ago, MantaRay said:

Are we selecting here? or is there a new thread with the usual tracking (team and picks)?

yeah, I'd like to see the new thread to track where everyone is picking and what keepers are off the board as this begins to crawl along...

18 hours ago, Masked Fan said:

yeah, I'd like to see the new thread to track where everyone is picking and what keepers are off the board as this begins to crawl along...

This thread's usually fine for the pre-draft order/keeper picks - especially at this record glacial pace - but me or CRASHER can keep updating his post:

http://njdevs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/135544-fantasy-football-2017/&do=findComment&comment=1380113

And the list of keepers is here for those that need it:

Edited by NJDevs4978

2 hours ago, krunko7 said:

I know I'm new to this league but I do know how long it takes to complete this draft offline. Only 2 weeks left are we going to draft soon or are we drafting into the season this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol:

Yeah he's had his first panic moment....hes officially in B) 

3 hours ago, krunko7 said:

I know I'm new to this league but I do know how long it takes to complete this draft offline. Only 2 weeks left are we going to draft soon or are we drafting into the season this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I need your email address to add you to the league to replace RSC

also picks 1-3 can pick to their merry heart's content if they want since they are on the clock.....let's get this moving while Beckham is hurt :)

Nah can't really do that, that'd leave the others who haven't declared a keeper yet SOL if somehow a guy who might be kept gets drafted in the first few picks.  Besides, the draft usually goes in its own thread after all this gets finished.

It is about time who picks their spot/keeper needs to start PM'ing next person up in the picking order though and get everyone out of hibernation long enough to start the rest of the draft this week.

Edited by NJDevs4978