Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

9 minutes ago, CMONLOU said:

I will keep QB Marcus Mariota 10th round pick and I will pick #4 overall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's the new avatar??? CMON!!!!!

I'll take the next draft hole, what's that, 5th?

And I'll keep Jersey Boy Kenny Britt.

britt.jpg

8 minutes ago, redruM said:

So I'm supposed to start picking before the draft order us complete? 

Is crasher getting nervous???

It's been done before.....usually you people jump the gun on the first five picks while I'm still driving through PA :P

Not nervous at all, but I use the first 3-4 rounds on here to scout for Brian's draft on Sunday....I want my damned intel!!!!

No we've never had picks before the order/keepers were finished. We've had picks before the set draft date and time beginning but only after keepers were finished. Then again usually the order/keepers don't take this long either.

Edited by NJDevs4978

12 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Clown?!  Wouldn't it have been easier to change your screename rather than take the spider webs off this profile? :P

I Have NO idea how that happened! hahaha

OH CMON NEW AVATAR

5 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

No we've never had picks before the order/keepers were finished. We've had picks before the set draft date and time beginning but only after keepers were finished. Then again usually the order/keepers don't take this long either.

oh yeah we HAVE....I remember it well, the first 2-3 people who had the top picks would jump alllll over that sh!t

sure we're dragging a tiny bit.....but we'll regain steam...I BOOOOOOOOOO-lieve in dat!!!!

2 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

oh yeah we HAVE....I remember it well, the first 2-3 people who had the top picks would jump alllll over that sh!t

sure we're dragging a tiny bit.....but we'll regain steam...I BOOOOOOOOOO-lieve in dat!!!!

I NEED the drama lets go!!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

Last year RSC posted the first pick almost immediately after the last keeper. In 2015 there was a gap between the end of the keepers and start of the draft. In 2014 ayl posted the last keeper and the first pick of the draft simaltaneously. That's the closest we've come to overlap in the last few years and I doubt it happened earlier. Maybe the one year mb30 got antsy but I don't have time to look that far back, and I think he predated keepers anyway.

Edited by NJDevs4978

44 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Then again usually the order/keepers don't take this long either.

I blame management

56 minutes ago, redruM said:

So I'll wait for draft order to be complete.

So Crash get these guys going, this is your show after all ...

Once VALUE picks his keeper I think you're okay to go then, since the draft board can't change after that and the top few slots are set. But nobody is on the clock for the actual draft till the entire order is set. Still need four of you to confirm draft position to finalize the complete order :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

the longer we put off the draft, the longer Masked can live in his time warped delsuions of obsessing over the past ....he should be golden with that :)

1 minute ago, NJDevs4978 said:

ayl has Laflamme listed as 8th but I don't remember him declaring a draft spot? By my count he's next to do so.

He did not, nor did he answer my FB messaqe last night....he must be trying out croissants for his left coast move......