Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

21 minutes ago, VivaLaFlamme said:

Sorry...I have no PC right now...Ill pick 10th....im probably going ot get autopicked alot. I dunno how ot set notifications up on my phone so i dont see anything until i actually check my phone

There this new technology called txt messages that can be used with the team that picks before you, after they pick they can alert you that its your turn...  amazing  I know...

• Haha 1

Oh and Manta in VINTAGE Manta-ism.....has changed his keeper to Justin Tucker.....and anyone dumb enough to keep a kicker....I'll allow it :lol:

• Thanks 1

Jesus Brian can't tie his shoes without checking every other pair he owns to make sure he has the EXACT best laces possible and then making sure in triplicate that they are exactly even and ideal for the weather conditions that day.... :wacko::blink:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LOTCB said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

1 hour ago, CRASHER said:

Oh and Manta in VINTAGE Manta-ism.....has changed his keeper to Justin Tucker.....and anyone dumb enough to keep a kicker....I'll allow it :lol:

Awesome!!!!   Looking forward to finishing ahead of you gentlemen again! 

Edited by MantaRay

14 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

Jesus Brian can't tie his shoes without checking every other pair he owns to make sure he has the EXACT best laces possible and then making sure in triplicate that they are exactly even and ideal for the weather conditions that day.... :wacko::blink:

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

He's gunna analyze like 5000 other drafts as to which position of the two would be slightly better 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, aylbert said:

Sometimes I just make sh!t up...  ha

The delay gave me enough time to update everything at least :P

It made me roll my eyes having to type in LAC for the Chargers lol.  And we both had the wrong team for Kenny Britt, you typed in TEN, I was gonna type in the Rams but he's on the Browns :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

9 minutes ago, redruM said:

I just hope his keeper is not the guy i'm looking to pick, that could delay the draft another 12 hours..

If you're looking at any of my keeper-eligible players to draft in the first 5 picks of this draft than you've likely lost already. 

Sadly I'm unavailable to make any meaningful decisions for the next 3ish hours. That includes both pick and keeper. 

The highest ranked player on his team is Lamar Miller, there's NO WAY in god's green Earth he's going in the top 6 (not while Carson Palmer is on the board :P

and also I give NO fvcks where they play, the Chargers are still San Diego to me and I will not call them by their new smoggy city, where their season ticket base couldn't fill the Staples Center......

"Oh goodness! Should I pick 6th or 7th"

seriously?

that takes 3 hours to decide?!!???!???

wow. 

:haha2:

46 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

"Oh goodness! Should I pick 6th or 7th"

seriously?

that takes 3 hours to decide?!!???!???

wow. 

:haha2:

You should see him make IMPORTANT decisions.....oi vey.....

3 hours ago, MantaRay said:

Awesome!!!!   Looking forward to finishing ahead of you gentlemen again! 

I'd strain my eyes less staring into the eclipse than I would finding you at the bottom of the standings...

5 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

...  And we both had the wrong team for Kenny Britt, you typed in TEN, I was gonna type in the Rams but he's on the Browns :lol:

C'mon man! I put a chick in a Browns jersey in the post where he found out his contract with the Championship team got extended!

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a hot chick who is a Cleveland fan?!??!!?!

sh!t. 

23 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

C'mon man! I put a chick in a Browns jersey in the post where he found out his contract with the Championship team got extended!

Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to find a hot chick who is a Cleveland fan?!??!!?!

sh!t. 

Well you're the only one who generally cares where that vagabond is, he's your mascot.  I'm flat stunned he had a 1000 yard season last year, but that was surely junktime production and the Rams didn't even bother to keep him :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

*sigh*....this is getting ridiculous.....if Brian doesn't decide by the morning I'm flipping a coin and revoking his keeper rights for the season, this wasn't frakking rocket science and he doesn't need to consult the seven deities of Raw Deal and SuperShow to make this damned decision :rant: