Fantasy Football 2017 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Technically he could opt to not have a keeper himself, but that'd be the ultimate troll move at this point after all this waiting.

But yeah this has gotta get going tomorrow one way or another, it's literally only two weeks before the season now.  And this is the kind of thing that might lead to actual time limits on the keeper/draft pick selection going forward :P

Cripes I get he doesn't have great keepers but I could have made his decision in five minutes and I think I procrastinate too much :lol:

Edited by NJDevs4978

2 hours ago, redruM said:

Dynamo Nation starts off the fun with the 1st pick Le'Veon Bell RB Pitt

I'll send over his contract. Good luck, I think he's due for an off year/injury.

Just now, NJDevs4978 said:

Damn you two, was hoping to extract a ransom for trading down from someone who did want Rodgers lol

I have never been this indecisive for a pick: Just to throw it out there Ill be looking to move up if anyone is interested

4 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

By the way if anyone wants to trade up to 7, I might entertain moving down a few slots for the right offer.

Still willing to trade down a few spots from 7, if you have offers get them in while we're waiting 18 hours for VALUE to run the clock :P

1 hour ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Still willing to trade down a few spots from 7, if you have offers get them in while we're waiting 18 hours for VALUE to run the clock :P

I would love to move up tp 7 but I draft late in the 2nd

3 hours ago, redruM said:

I did not know we had agreed on a trade....

Basically, eh?

Blistering pace, btw.

Edited by Masked Fan
So fast!